rezz for NE-alliance RVR raid

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

I'll point this out to the FS members. Thand was gona do co5 on monday but gona ask him to do it another day.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Merino
Emerald Rider

Post by Merino »

Thanks Alex for organizing this, it's about time we start to fill the alliance RvR with life again.
Thanks Puppet for the nice idea with the ram on horse, no clue why I didn't think of this myself. Must be getting old.
Thanks Banana for the link, now I know why I can't put anything on the four slots on my horse, I don't have the saddlebags. Does anyone know what those do cost? Is there any alliance crafter mass producing them yet?

Thanks for the input.

Merino/Yeyi

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

think i got my saadlebags free, like the horse armor (all from king)

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Bah u want healers and rangers, now i dunno what to bring. Will prolly be warden tho :). Let's take a keep in Alb or so and open port ;).

Oh and I can make saddlebags with my tailor if anyone would need any. U can have 4 on each horse. 1 at each CL level. If u buy em on ME, make sure u buy 4 different saddlebags tho --> front left, front right, back left and back right. And once u got em in inventory u have to /use em and they will be on ur horse. They won't show, but just open ur mount window.
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Alexandrinus wrote:think i got my saadlebags free, like the horse armor (all from king)
Hmmm I got a saddle, light barding, medium barding, & heavy barding from teh king, but teh saddlebags I had to buy. There were loads of them on the ME tho so the only problem was finding out that I needed to buy them from player crafters in the first place :D

[Edit:Bah! Nerf Thand posting faster! :p]
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

was a really nice run out until we camped the bridge (in my eyes of course) thats why I logged, I hate bridge camping it can be fun for a bit but then it becomes really boring just constantly rezzing people.

Otherwise we did a nice job in Albion unfortunate that those high rr albs got us just as we went inside the tower, but thats how it goes sometimes. :)

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

it was worth a try, what i wonder where did they came so fast these albs and then such a high RR group, if we where a tik faster we would have got Eras tower, and then it would have been hard for them

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Alexandrinus wrote:it was worth a try, what i wonder where did they came so fast these albs and then such a high RR group, if we where a tik faster we would have got Eras tower, and then it would have been hard for them
well there was someone inside and that person would have alerted them. At the end of the day moving to Alb was a good plan and we had some fun around the towers - it was a since evening out even if for example we are rusty in making sure we had enough seige for you - I apologise but I felt guilty for not having anything in my backpack at the time.

Sharkith

Khylrion
Emerald Rider

Post by Khylrion »

I had a great time and now I know the radius of the oil-splash .... ouch!

Thanks for organising this and like we say: it has created an appetite :D

:gopack: :gopack: :gopack:
Playing The Secret World:
Duncan "Khylrion" Mc Khylrion Dragon Blade Tank

will be playing Guildwars 2

Retired characters:
Khylrion Redhaired shield-bashing Firb & Major Nutcase
Psyche a'Dellic Magic Mushroom dealing Mentababe
Untold Legends Tatooed Celtic Bard
Chestnuttie Chiliflavour small, lean & mean, stalking Queen.
former GM of Keepers of the Sacred Nut

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Khylrion wrote:I had a great time and now I know the radius of the oil-splash .... ouch!

Thanks for organising this and like we say: it has created an appetite :D

:gopack: :gopack: :gopack:
you nutcase!! You should give all your characters the second name of "Deadonarrival"!!!!! ;)

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”