Alliance PvE Raid Take 2 - DS Revisited

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Alliance PvE Raid Take 2 - DS Revisited

Post by Teraka »

Hi allies.

As promised I'm going to organise another run into Darkspire. Similar rules as last time - people please indicate their player interest and the alt(s) they would be happy to bring along to form a solid group.

Since Blutark missed out last time because Tuesday's are bad for him I'm proposing Thursday 22/06/06 at the slightly later time (because of my work) of 7pm BST (8pm CET) and meeting as before in Underground Forest from about 15 minutes beforehand. Group setup will determine how long it will be but with the slower (and much safer) method of double animists we can still expect to be done in two hours if everything goes as it should.

So please indicate your interest again and hopefully we can have another successful raid. After that I will be accepting suggestions for the next PvE raid. SI dungeon? A run though the MLs? Dragon perhaps?

Teraka

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Latex druid signing up again :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

My animist would also like another go at DS, want remains this time :)

Celedth
Emerald Rider

Post by Celedth »

Oh! I'm in! :D

taknisse1
Emerald Rider

Post by taknisse1 »

think i will be abel whit arturnobow bm if not an emergensy comes to work

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

Hi it's me with an update.

Looking good so far again. very pleasing that I'm not the only one out there that likes a good run out in PvE :-)

Interested people/characters thus far:

Me (with whatever alt suits the group)
Satyn: Druid
Taknisse: Blademaster (barring work problems)
Celedth: Mana Eldritch again?
Trez: Verant Animist
Blutark: S/S Hero (awaiting word of his interest but he missed out on the last one)???

Assuming that Blutark is available I would like to see another naturalist and another DPS spellcaster. The latter needn't be an animist this time (let's ring the changes shall we) but we will need tankage to cover it. I have alts in various stages of development that can fill those roles if needed.

Teraka

taknisse1
Emerald Rider

Post by taknisse1 »

i can come whit warden level 44 insteed of arturnobow bm level 50 if neededmwahaha:

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

If Thand wanna bring his ani again I can bring my mana chanter with ml9 pet or light eldy.

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

id like to join if i may ive never been on a DS raid, i can bring either Vamp / Bainshee / Ranger, one of those.. if nothing fits in nevermind im sure i wont lose to much sleep over it.. :D
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

Hi Norcott.

You are more than welcome. Since we are needing another high DPS caster I suggest your bainshee at this time.

Prospective list now looks like this:

Me (with whatever alt suits the group)
Satyn: Druid
Taknisse: Blademaster or warden
Celedth: Mana Eldritch
Trez: Verdant Animist
Blutark: S/S Hero (awaiting word of his interest but he missed out on the last one)???
Norcott: Bainshee

7 slots filled therefore so only 1 still available (still assuming Blutark's participation). If Blutark isn't coming then will definitely need some sword/shield tank in that slot and otherwise we are looking for a bard or druid really. I can bring either a s/s tank or nurture druid so whichever slot gets filled I'll make up the other one.

Teraka

Teraka

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”