ML Group Steps

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Teraka
Emerald Rider

ML Group Steps

Post by Teraka »

Morning allies.

As discussed last night the next MH hosted PvE raid will be ML group steps.

I suggest that we try for the following timetable for next week and spread the load over two nights.

Tuesday 27/06/06
ML1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 group steps

Thursday 29/06/06
ML5 and ML7 groups steps.

Frankly I'm a little vague on ML8 groups but reasonably comfortable with the rest. Any suggestions or volunteers for ML8 would be appreciated.

For those who have interested characters can you place your names below. If we have more than a full group then we may well be able to do things multiple times or perhaps split the raid into parts, perhaps one group on Excalibur. Since I expect I am not alone in having different characters at different stages of their ML development it's only necessary to express player interest at this time.

Since we have a number of alliance members who must work for a living, and sadly I am one of those, I'm proposing a start time for each day of around 7:30 GM (8:30 CET).

Thanks,

Teraka

P.S. Can any mod please delete the first of the DS raids please to keep the forum tidy?

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Ellenya little vamp signing up :) Have done bg steps till ml8

oh and i'm gona make this one a sticky
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Id like to join also with my Vamp depending on starting times ofc due to RL commitments.
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

joining with my light eldy this time :)

Celedth
Emerald Rider

Post by Celedth »

Don't have any characters that needs the ML group steps so I'll pass, but if there is need I can come with a druid or an eldie and help.

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

can I sign up Geriatrixx NS please matey , have experience with all ML steps so i can help with them all
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

Today's the day.

All those interested please start meeting at Volcanus Haven, Prydwen from around 7:15BST to leave about 7:30BST.

I'll log in various characters to help with the steps, to start with it will be Caimhi my mana enchanter who I'll use to focus 1.1 for the group. If in doubt look for my Nurture druid Necessity who will tag along for buffs etc.

We should be ok to do group steps 1 through to 6 but without a full and fairly balanced group I have my doubts about some of the ML8 steps. Perhaps we can apply for more players through /as as we get towards that stage though.

See you later,

Teraka

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

Can't make it :(

But looking forward to next thing you are gonna do.

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

Quickest of quick notes before work.

Got ML group steps for Ml1, 2, 4 and 6 last night and Thursday night I will run an ML5 raid with possibly ML6 steps again for those characters who missed out yesterday. *If* it goes very smoothly and it takes only an hour or so we might try for ML7 or the ML8 steps as group prefers.

Meeting time 7pm BST, 8CET in Stygia, Prydwen.

Interested parties are to date:
Me (probably with animist but whatever group needs and I'll bring FoP bot out of group)
Ellenya
Frill
Arturnobow (perhaps x2)
Atomic

Any other people who are interested or who've I've forgotten please let me know. If there any people who just want to trun out for fun and to help then that would be great too :)

Thanks,

Teraka

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

thx again for running this <hug>
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”