gpk and marsh horde should do this more often
imo this ally needs more rvr
maybe aran joins too sometimes and can lead us a bit

cu levelnix
levelnix

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

It was indeed good sport in the frontiers last night. We made some progress in recapturing territory from the hands of the filthy plagues of midgardians and albions, but the job is not yet finished. We should not rest until all of hibernia is once again green and we rid ourselves of the red pestilence and blue mould that afflicts our fair land.

The Marsh Horde thanks our friends and allies for the good sport we all enjoyed last night and we will see you out there again very soon.
Briannon
------------
Badvicar EvilIdiot: level 3x heretic - Anywhere/Gaheris
Bardsimpson Botoxxbuddy: level 50 bard - Hibernia/Gawaine
Botoxx Injections: level 50 animist - Hibernia/Gawaine
Bowlina Botoxxbuddy: tiny ranger - Hibernia/Gawaine
Briannon Silverblades: level 50 nightshade - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)
Draccula TheCount: level 46 vampiir - Hibernia/Gawaine
Playmate Ofthemonth: level 50 enchantress - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Oh and Essence Flare 4tw :)

It was the first time I'd used Essence Flare in any really serious way and it left me feeling impressed and in awe of its power. To be able to mezz a full group or more of mids with one hit of my dagger was immensely satisfying.

We need more ML9 spymasters - any out there in training (apart from Sharkith)?
Briannon
------------
Badvicar EvilIdiot: level 3x heretic - Anywhere/Gaheris
Bardsimpson Botoxxbuddy: level 50 bard - Hibernia/Gawaine
Botoxx Injections: level 50 animist - Hibernia/Gawaine
Bowlina Botoxxbuddy: tiny ranger - Hibernia/Gawaine
Briannon Silverblades: level 50 nightshade - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)
Draccula TheCount: level 46 vampiir - Hibernia/Gawaine
Playmate Ofthemonth: level 50 enchantress - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

We will be out again tonight. I had a guild raid planned but will cancel that. It is essential to stop them from being able to come close to porting.

I had a superb night with the GPK and if we can work together more often I am sure we will keep getting better. We worked good as a combined team against that high Mid group and so we should always keep doing that.

I was totaly gobsmacked by the essence flare and can't wait until I can also deploy that beauty in these big fights. The range on it is around 700 - we need more Nightshades with this sort of ability to help around keeps.

Also thanks Levelnix for continuing on well after 1am. My eyes are all sandy and half opened - I have never stayed alive for so long in my life. We had some seriously brilliant Druids last night.

Sharkith

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

yes we really have to thx our droods, Gried (Celedth),Axolot,and Gwenn its a stressfull job without the success feeling of wiping peeps (and sorry if i was again out of healrange sometimes :-) ),but will get more worse when i get RR5 and exchange my purge to Charge 2 hehehehe :noangel:

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

levelnix wrote:maybe aran joins too sometimes and can lead us a bit
Sorry the way things have been happening the last month with real life and all has kinda put me in the wrong frame of mind to RvR.
And when i have tried it i normally ended up doing repairs which i just couldnt handle at the time.

Hopefully things will improve after friday when this chapter of my life comes to a close.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

lo aran thats why i never did some
crafting and never will do it ;)
wish you the best for rl things

cu levelnix
levelnix

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

people should get RPS for repairing gates,walls....

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Alexandrinus wrote:yes we really have to thx our droods, Gried (Celedth),Axolot,and Gwenn its a stressfull job without the success feeling of wiping peeps (and sorry if i was again out of healrange sometimes :-) ),but will get more worse when i get RR5 and exchange my purge to Charge 2 hehehehe :noangel:
you were mean on Monday mate, real mean. You are making great use of the charge and BTW you look like a vamp!!

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Aran_Thule wrote:Sorry the way things have been happening the last month with real life and all has kinda put me in the wrong frame of mind to RvR.
And when i have tried it i normally ended up doing repairs which i just couldnt handle at the time.

Hopefully things will improve after friday when this chapter of my life comes to a close.
We miss you mate. I hope it all gets fixed.

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”