Join Alliance request

Public forum for visitors to the Obsidian Blade Alliance

Moderators: Poliava, Hatsepsut

montesuma
Emerald Rider

Join Alliance request

Post by montesuma »

Hello all, I'm a member of Obsidian Blade as Montesuma some time ago, my main char tho, Dexippos, is gm at Savant Renegades. SR is a new guild (about 1.5 month old) with 13 members and 25 chars. We like to organise ML raids, or grp together for xp and rvr . Savant Renegades isnt ally with any other guild atm and we want to do so. The reason that we came to ask to join your alliance is that some of us have chars at Obsidian Blade, like in other guilds, but we like more ppl there :)
So, speaking as Dexippos now (gm of Savant Renegades) and on behalf of gm Turunjussi Delassi and all SR members I request to join your alliance. We need friends at rvr m8s and we can use a lot of help from your experience and you, maybe, take advantage of our enthousiasm ;)
Waiting for an answer at our request from Obsidian Blade alliance, till then best greetings from SR members :)

Lestat de Lioncourt
Emerald Rider

.....m8s

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt »

Greetings,
well, it is good to see ya' m8s. No, idea if anyoned replied to you in the game. I'll speak with the other guilds!

bye

montesuma
Emerald Rider

Post by montesuma »

tnx m8, i allready spoke to sinl about that, pls if our request is ok with other guilds in alliance, let me know :)

Lestat de Lioncourt
Emerald Rider

...heya

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt »

....well, I don't think that we'll have a problem, but the ally will change soon. I guess we'll form a new one.

montesuma
Emerald Rider

Post by montesuma »

ok tnx a lot :) Pls inform us about new alliance, we are in ;)

Return to “Obsidian Blade Alliance”