Wanna Come Home!

Public Forum for Fallen Spirits Guild
Guild Portal Forum

Moderators: Monk, Satyn, Thandruil

jeatous
Emerald Rider

Wanna Come Home!

Post by jeatous »

Hello, my name is Jeatous im only just started daoc on my own account, been out for a while and wanna rejoin FS

You may remeber me as Healingwaves, Jeatous, or as Raif's son, poor me i know :P but if u dont know me HEEEELLLLLOOOO

i didnt really know wat to put at a title soz hope you get the idea :P

Rite Satyn here are you answers:
Why Fallen Spirits?
Because i was it in was i was playing daoc a while bk on my dads account, now i got me own account im playing again, YAY!!!!, i wanted to come bk if you want me.

What do you think you could bring to Fallen Spirits?
Errmm now heres a toughie, a very big belly!. Lets see...... i will be bring humour, prob not laughing with me but hay your laughing, a sense of dumbness because i prob ask the most silly questions, now whats next....im a good healer, well could b if i wasnt lvl 5 atm but that wont take me long to beat, a week and i may get to lvl 6. But am gunna be a tanking druid so would prefer to b bk up healer if poss.

Do you know anyone in Fallen Spirits?
Errrm Satyn, Thand their prob first that come to mind...

What is your age?
right now 19year, 2 months, 3 days, 19 hours and 24 secends, now its 19year, 2 months, 3 days, 19 hours and 30 secends

Which characters do you play on Prydwen
Jeatous the level 5 Druid

What other realms/servers do you play?
Nout

How long have you been playing?
About altougher over a year at least

Leveled, errrmmm cant remeber name of guild was in it with satyn and thand they may remeber, left as my mates had formed Fallen Spirits, and wanted to b with them.

Also my names Richard, and i love pizza, any thing else??:knockout:

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

haha give me a yell if you see me online sweetie ;) good to have ya back, missed your spam!!
and i misteriously forgot the guild we all started in tbh ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Dailfhiid
Emerald Rider

Post by Dailfhiid »

Well, I remember you my friend. And your dad, and the guildleaders as well as the old guild.
I miss you all...

Ah, just an old tired bull ramblings I guess.

I hope you're well, my friend and friends.
Starting to realise more and more that what we had was special indeed.... *hugs to all*

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Dailfhiid wrote:Well, I remember you my friend. And your dad, and the guildleaders as well as the old guild.
I miss you all...

Starting to realise more and more that what we had was special indeed.... *hugs to all*
yep very special :) the good old days eh :) Good to hear from you again hun and big hug back to you.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Reza
Emerald Rider

Post by Reza »

Say hi to Raif for me, and if you need any items for low lvl toon msg me on Reza or Faiotan. Usually got lots of low lvl cata stuff and aurulite around.

jeatous
Emerald Rider

Post by jeatous »

Dailfhiid wrote:Well, I remember you my friend. And your dad, and the guildleaders as well as the old guild.
I miss you all...

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOO DAILFHIID

wat u say is tru, wat we had was special indeed, so special nothing will ever compare to it ever. And no ur not an old tired bull!

Agreed HUGS TO ALL!!!!! including me, HUG SELF LOADS ASWELL

jeatous
Emerald Rider

Post by jeatous »

Reza wrote:Say hi to Raif for me, and if you need any items for low lvl toon msg me on Reza or Faiotan. Usually got lots of low lvl cata stuff and aurulite around.

Will do mate, and btw all my character is Healingwaves, seems i cant use Jeatous :(

Return to “Fallen Spirits”