quick visit

Public Forum for Fallen Spirits Guild
Guild Portal Forum

Moderators: Monk, Satyn, Thandruil

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

I'm pretty much into ww2online atm, 24th Panzar has a great team with lots of experience :)

/Ankh

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

<ankh> wrote:Hehe cheers mate, but I wont bother. Ive got a couple of weeks on my account still as I reopened it last week. But after coming back I realized that this game isnt anything for me anymore. So I won't ever renew my accounts after this one runs out. To bad for me that GOA wont allow account selling as I could need cash :( oh well..thats life :)

/Ankh
but

there is me and satyn and jas and thand

what you mean the game isnt anything for you anymore!
i disbelive!
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Hehe Banana, I've spent way too much time with DAoC. I lost a family cos of it and now that I study I don't wanna risk getting shite grades just cos of a game. Tbh the more I stay away from daoc the better I feel. I used to be occupied almost every night with raids that took hours instead of being with my family and most important of all - my son. My son has moved to another town now with his mother but her daughter stayed with me. I love spending time with the lil girl so I thought it would be best if I just play games that doesnt force me to spend hours and hours every day infront of the pc with no chance what so ever to do anything else. And thats the reason this game should be avoided.
I miss most my DAoC friends but i really can't go on spending the rest of my life in a virtual world that will go away sooner or later. Had it been a game that would exist for the rest of my lifetime it would have felt better. But we all know that the endless hours we've spent in the game getting our characters everything they need - will someday be gone when the servers are gone.
I still love daoc, but I just don't wanna get stuck in a game where you can't really have much fun unless you get the best equipment - and once you get the best equipment a new patch or expansion arrives that force you to get other equipment instead. (some people will argue against me on this one and tell me that you dont need the best equipment to RvR - i will stand by my word and continue to claim that I think You do. Unless your in a zerg where ofcourse it doesnt really matter at all what you are wearing)

Anyway, I went to ww2online as you all know and this game might not be fantasy - but it's still not something you need to play for weeks to be able to have fun in the pvp part (well, then again - its ALL pvp with like 1% or so thats pve ...if you count the AI as pve).

/Ankh

Return to “Fallen Spirits”