quick visit

Public Forum for Fallen Spirits Guild
Guild Portal Forum

Moderators: Monk, Satyn, Thandruil

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Hallo, it's cos I don't play daoc anymore :)

/Ankh

Galadra
Emerald Rider

Post by Galadra »

never more m8y?

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

I might buy a copy of Darkness Rising when its released, but atm I really don't miss the game at all. And the forum looks really dead/boring too. I think ill concentrate mainly on ww2online and my own rpg that i've started programming. And Jan 10th I start school again so that gives me even more reasons to stay away from DAoC. And it also seems like most of you left for the new server anyway (and even worse - midgard!) so I have no real reason to play tbh

/Ankh

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

aye mate most left for midgard, on prydwen there is very few left in our alliance, maybe 9 in the evening of we lucky. im not moving though :)
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

It might just be temporary that people move to the other server, but it sure doesnt sound good. Especially for people like me who don't want to start from scratch again (I didnt put 100-200days into my ranger only to restart him)

/Ankh

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

I'm not enjoying myself there anymore. I miss the good old days and a huge part of that i find back in classic. Its very hard tho but the ppl there are fun, the guild is huge, the alliance is spammy (yes even without you:p) ... its just relaxing ...
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

If anyone wanna play CoD2 at some point I wouldnt mind taking you on. (or you could always join me in ww2online..or even better - Combat Mission ([url]http://www.battlefront.com)[/url])

/Ankh

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Satyn wrote:I'm not enjoying myself there anymore. I miss the good old days and a huge part of that i find back in classic. Its very hard tho but the ppl there are fun, the guild is huge, the alliance is spammy (yes even without you:p) ... its just relaxing ...
oi you forgot the wonderfull entertaining company..... even if it is a bit bossy and cuddly at the same time.. :D
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Satyn wrote:I'm not enjoying myself there anymore.
umm prydwen or classic :?

<banana is confuzzled and nervous now>
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Merry X-mas friends!!

Return to “Fallen Spirits”