Artis

Public Forum for Fallen Spirits Guild
Guild Portal Forum

Moderators: Monk, Satyn, Thandruil

Koila
Emerald Rider

Artis

Post by Koila »

Hey again peeps...some may have noticed I not been around for abit and for that i apologise..gone bk to school recently and been getting quite the bit of homework with my end of year tests coming up..anyway...since I have come bk I have noticed I need some artis...so am wondering if any1 would care to join me...perhaps...I can do anytime over weekends but weekdays is hard for me...anyway here r some of the artis I need...the char need on is 45 hero so tell me if there r some I cannot use at that lvl...

Battler
SoM/HFC
Malice
GoV

That is all I can think of atm...and about the cloaks...i would be gr8ful to do both so that I can have a choice ;) Bye for now all
Elediel & Kneehigh: Leading u to Honor and Glory..or Death but lets not fear the Worst eh ;)

Tamaeril
Emerald Rider

Post by Tamaeril »

Can help you, coz I am in need of some artis my self..
Both Elyane and Tamaeril, so just find a day and ill ask GF if its ok :p

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Nice..i'll put some days down when more ppl can help out ;)
Elediel & Kneehigh: Leading u to Honor and Glory..or Death but lets not fear the Worst eh ;)

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Just post a date and find out if people can come imo, think we're all still waiting till u post a date :)
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Ok ;) Erm...This sunday at 7.00uk? I think i am obsessed with that time ;) No matter what raid i run it is 7.00uk ;)

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

I think battler and shades of mist is level 46 to activate, might have changed since i left the game. You should still be able to receive credit though for the encounter.

Wish I could help, but I don't play daoc anymore :p. Could easily solo the top three on that list o_O
Retired until further notice

pepper
Emerald Rider

Post by pepper »

now that im returning after RL stuff maybe I can help you koila with my warden...

btw... i will need cyclops eye :P

anyway my returning wont be a reality until last week of august, because although im more free now... my holidays start in 4 days hehe

I will play these days so if anyone needs help just tell me :)

Return to “Fallen Spirits”