Erinys Charm Farm Group - Weds 25th

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Adalyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Adalyn »

Heya nib,

If any spots left i got a fop druid (30 reg/44 nurt), Animist or Enchanter i would like to join with, for a bard being puller it will not work... you cannot pull from range, you have to pull by body pulling which gets you pretty much insta killed :/
Albion/Excalibur

Adalyn - Eagle Knight - ML10

<Synergy>

Hibernia/Prydwen

Fishyflaps - Grove Protector - Ml3

<Marsh Horde>

:treeee:

Neea
Emerald Rider

Post by Neea »

Some info:
Hib:
4-5 animists, 1 bard out of group to pull. 2 druids, 1 pbae(can add a second pbae if only 4 animists).

Set up in between the three camps closest to big bridge, shroom up. bard lull pulls one named and drags it to shroom field/pbae. use chanter pets(if you have chanters) to aggro any caster adds and drag them back. release clump after first 3 named, move to second set of camps, repeat.

Have bard get all the charms and hang behind the group a ways. Animists shroom the hell out of the shore, and when capped the bard moves over and has charms summmon Samut. Animists then start hitting him with Bombers and you PBAE, he'll drop in less then 30 seconds.

More:
6 animists (4 50's, 2 /20's minimum), 2 bards, 1 druid with power font, any extra firepower is bonus. We only setup twice (instead of three times) to save time. Also, we use two bards, as the problem with only one bard pulling is sometimes that bard will get mezzed or extra aggro and won't be able to kite the Charm mobs to the kill zone. The extra bard helps alleviate this problem and speed up the encounter.

Reference the following map I created:

http://www.blackclover.net/images/eriny ... hrough.jpg

Basically you setup kill zone on the green dot, have the bards pull the mobs in the order listed. I marked yellow dots approximately on each location the bard should be standing to look through the huts to get proper LOS to pull the named mobs. Kite to kill zone, rinse and repeat. With 6 animists keeping full grove of shrooms up, you can collect all 6 charms in about 7-8 minutes. Have one of the bards collect the 6 charms and summon Samut. Once that's done you have a little time to release clump and move to the red dot to setup the 2nd kill zone.

Setup, bard pulls and kits to kill zone, Samut dies really, really fast with the animists using arboreal DD bombers on him while shrooms nuke him down.
Neea [Druid], Neesh [Nightshade], Nuppu [Bainshee], Rapiddo [Buffer] (Prydwen)
Timppa [Theurgist], Kaappi [Cleric], Valmunen [Paladin] (All deleted on Excal)

Almas
Emerald Rider

Post by Almas »

Nyeh sign me on anyway... Will be entertaining.
Almas 5L3 Convoker Druid
Brydia 1L8 Blockbot
rawr?

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

Ok setups now full, so sorry to those who didn't get in. And as for all the critic saying its not possible with the setup ive proposed.

Hows about you let me lead me own event (i realise your trying to be helpful, but tbh, i dont wanna read a whole lot of negative stuff) :\

Bard *can* pull and live.
3 animists and 2 pbaoes is more than adequate; thrown adalyn in on 4th spot just to shut you all up.

Anyone who dont listen and do as i ask will get abuse; i lead, you listen, thats the way a raid works.
Mid/Ava
Gwarp, 42, Savage, LGM AC
Grumblebum, 50, Spiritmaster, ML3
Nibkyrie, 48, Valk, 9xx Alch
Nibmedic, 50, Healer, ML9
Stumblebum, 50, Warrior, ML10

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

A group of 9 4tw :D
Retired until further notice

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

nibs wrote:Okay, the glutten for punishment i am, and since atm im treating daoc as my break between study and such, i like to have a purpose when im actually in game!

So, Erinys Charm farm group]Setup[/b]

bard (puller): niblet
druid (bit of reg would be nice): Almas
ani: Voltys^shifty
ani: Genbu
ani: Sienestaja
ani: adalyn
warden: symn
pbaoe: amedor
pbaoe: eibhing (also has BB)

What/When/Where

Volcanus
Wednesday 25th
7pm GMT (ideally all be there for 6.45)

Im gonna take the bard spot and act as puller; if we are sucessful i hope someone else will be able to take over pulling duty so i can switch to my animist.
'

Druids are great pullers you know ;P
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Adalyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Adalyn »

Amedor wrote:A group of 9 4tw :D

Its actually a grp of 8 + nib is out of grp pulling :P
Albion/Excalibur

Adalyn - Eagle Knight - ML10

<Synergy>

Hibernia/Prydwen

Fishyflaps - Grove Protector - Ml3

<Marsh Horde>

:treeee:

Eradium
Emerald Rider

Post by Eradium »

nibs wrote:For now i want to do it with just 1FG (i want to keep participants low(ish) so that i stand a chance of perhaps running it enough times to make everyone the proud new owner of the arti)

If sucessful ill arrange runs more frequently until people feel confident enough to run their own attempt at getting it :)
OK m8, no probs.

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

[quote="Elrandhir"]'

Druids are great pullers you know ]
You just want Almas to die :)

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

What I would give for the first Erinys Charm.. since that'll finish my template ;)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”