For those of you that seem to have a problem with me playing Alb/Hib

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Rejecta

For those of you that seem to have a problem with me playing Alb/Hib

Post by Rejecta »

Everytime I log into hib, I get at least 1 pm+ with whine about me playing 2 realms.

What have I done wrong exactly? I don't disclose secrets to other realms (as proven by the 4 relic raids I have done 2 on each realm), I don't use any information for personal gain. All I want to do is play 3 realms on English servers, but apprantly this is too much for some people to understand, these same people that voted YES to clustering...what do you think will happen when albs with hib/excal chars are gonna do? turn a blind ear and eye..I assure you I have higher game ethics than many of those guys.

I don't see why I should be PM'd abuse, runing my game time because some idiot thinks its ok to call me a "cock sucker" /quote, just because I play 2 realms. I don't get any abuse on Albion..funny that when your the quickest to call the Albs whiners and roleplayers..seems that more of that happens in Hiberna.

So after some more whine and crap in CG tonight (after I had just tried to get the relic back for Hib) I have decided to post this.

IF YOU PM ME WHINE AGAIN YOU WILL INSTANTLY BE PUT ON MY IGNORE LIST FOR GOOD, I DO NOT WANT MY GAME TIME RUINED BY TWATS WHO THINK I AM BREAKING THE COC (which I am not) OR X-REALMING FOR MY PERSONAL GAIN. I am here because I was invited and given a group spot for RvR, I am here because I wanted to try high level hib without deleating my mid 50's on Excal.

So far I am not seeing the comunity spirit that Hiberna is so famed for, all I am seeing is a bunch of bitching, moaning cocks who think it's ok to ruin my game time with personal insults.

Regards
Gamah/Rejecta.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

For every person who pm's you there are many more that probably don't care.
look, no hands!

Now retired

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Give Gamah a break tbh.
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Silverbirch
Emerald Rider

Post by Silverbirch »

Rejecta wrote:Everytime I log into hib, I get at least 1 pm+ with whine about me playing 2 realms.

What have I done wrong exactly? I don't disclose secrets to other realms (as proven by the 4 relic raids I have done 2 on each realm), I don't use any information for personal gain. All I want to do is play 3 realms on English servers, but apprantly this is too much for some people to understand, these same people that voted YES to clustering...what do you think will happen when albs with hib/excal chars are gonna do? turn a blind ear and eye..I assure you I have higher game ethics than many of those guys.

I don't see why I should be PM'd abuse, runing my game time because some idiot thinks its ok to call me a "cock sucker" /quote, just because I play 2 realms. I don't get any abuse on Albion..funny that when your the quickest to call the Albs whiners and roleplayers..seems that more of that happens in Hiberna.

So after some more whine and crap in CG tonight (after I had just tried to get the relic back for Hib) I have decided to post this.

IF YOU PM ME WHINE AGAIN YOU WILL INSTANTLY BE PUT ON MY IGNORE LIST FOR GOOD, I DO NOT WANT MY GAME TIME RUINED BY TWATS WHO THINK I AM BREAKING THE COC (which I am not) OR X-REALMING FOR MY PERSONAL GAIN. I am here because I was invited and given a group spot for RvR, I am here because I wanted to try high level hib without deleating my mid 50's on Excal.

So far I am not seeing the comunity spirit that Hiberna is so famed for, all I am seeing is a bunch of bitching, moaning cocks who think it's ok to ruin my game time with personal insults.

Regards
Gamah/Rejecta.
You really getting that much hassle Gam?

That's bad news really and not what I would have expected from Hib/Pryd

If you wanna let of steam you do it here or on FH or whatever, you don't give peeps shit in game imo. They prolly got nothing better to do than spank their :monkey: or something
Now playing...

Midgard Glastonbury

Jemima, 'I see dead people'
Blencathra, pacifier
Helvelyn, Hoooge Twoll

-----
US ACCOUNTS...... Chanter ebayed, Druid Ebayed, Ranger for sale.....

-----
ON ICE... Hibernia Prydwen

Silverbirch Suela - Ranger

Anelille oftheValley - Enchantress

Flyagaric - Animist and mushroom abuser

Boofont Hairstylist - Druid

GM OF THE SYLVAN BLADES

------

PRYDWEN... A LOCAL SERVER FOR LOCAL PEOPLE

Nallen
Emerald Rider

Post by Nallen »

We have met the enemy!

- And they are us.

/Krona
Taking a Break from DAoC
-------------------------
Lika barn leka bäst.

Malik
Emerald Rider

Post by Malik »

Yeah saw the spam in the CG about it, cant see the problem, I do the same on excal... if anyone feel the need of whine about it try GOA for only giving us 2 EN servers.

Dont mind the arses who actually cba pming you ingame about it :cowgif:

Oh yeah welcome to Hib ofc, hope it gets better as someone else said, we aint all bad.
Malik/Trud
<Iron Wolves>

Currently playing:
WAR - Red Eye M: Saintly <Raven Host Elite>

VidX

Post by VidX »

Gamah rocks, leave him alone! :(

As long as there's no crossrealming going on then I'd encourage it, simply for the fact that people will enjoy the game more and, in terms of RvR capability, people will become more familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of the classes they are playing against.

Tip for silly mincers: use /ignore for anyone who is too silly to realise it's a game. If they have any further issues they can take them up with GOA who have access to server logs and will have a nice "Sorry, he's doing nothing wrong unless he is using his account to actively crossrealm and work against the good of that realm" reply ready for them :D

As usual it's a few bad apples who are ruining it for everyone, probably got killed by your mincer a few times :D
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

must agree :) Dont think bad of hib cos a couple of 'idiots' flame you, they're not worth it. There are loads of nice ppl out there, trust me :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

Personally can't see the problem either tbh.

I'll still /emote your mincer everytime is see it tho. Be it a /rude, or a /ponder. But don't take it personally. I just hate the class; no class should have insta stun or 2 insta dd's :(

(plus when i play sneakies im uber gimped since i don't use envenom so i generally get walked over)

BTW; what level is your gimp now? :)
Mid/Ava
Gwarp, 42, Savage, LGM AC
Grumblebum, 50, Spiritmaster, ML3
Nibkyrie, 48, Valk, 9xx Alch
Nibmedic, 50, Healer, ML9
Stumblebum, 50, Warrior, ML10

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Imo you deserve to go to hell cos of this, serial murder/mass murder is nothing compared to the crime you have commited!!! :monkey:

:D ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;)

/Ankh

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”