Galladoria raid last night.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Puppet
Emerald Rider

Post by Puppet »

Yeah was well done. We wiped on the cluster; well Im sure we could have done it with a chanter focussing but it was past midnight at that time and we simply lacked the time to go on.

I was thinking tho; a raid with 40 people and dedicated 'clean the crap-mobs'-teams with 4-ani's or so could make the dungeon clear quite fast. Then basically run to the bosses and chop em down together?

Oh I will be there if I can Usp :)
[Tuatha Dé Danann]
Puppethealer - Druid Barun ML10
Spinesprout - Ranger Emerald Ridere ML10
Pricklesprout - Nightshade Gilded Spear ML10
Spikesprout - Vampiir Thunderer ML10
Mushshroom - Animist Brehon ML10
Champtastic - Champion Grove Protector ML7
Scythles - Valewalker Raven Ardent ML10

E&E of Hibernia/Prydwen

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

yeh I was thinking that also - 2 seperate teams clearing the crap mobs or one team doing it before.
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

Luz wrote:yeh I was thinking that also - 2 seperate teams clearing the crap mobs or one team doing it before.
I came up with that concept once in an /as but people seemed to be against it because of the fact the normal mobs have a exceedingly low % to drop stuff.

But yes, its the best idea if you intend to take all the bosses down and to do it before people become bored and don't put as much effort in.
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

gwal
Emerald Rider

Post by gwal »

ye was well led luz, now givf more raids so i can get my bmf ! :cowgif:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

that and the fact the single line respec stones drop from the junk mobs in the corridors too and thats what some peeps go for :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

VidX

Post by VidX »

Bugzy wrote:I came up with that concept once in an /as but people seemed to be against it because of the fact the normal mobs have a exceedingly low % to drop stuff.

But yes, its the best idea if you intend to take all the bosses down and to do it before people become bored and don't put as much effort in.
Only problem is that this doesn't always work for a main raid.

Galla is on a 12 hour respawn timer, and that timer starts once the first mob is killed.

So, technically, yes you can have a small group running around clearing out the smaller mobs, but they need to start doing this only a short time before the main raid, otherwise you can find that when people arrived at olcasgean they might be due a respawn soon.

Best way is to have 2 decidated parties clearing one half of the dungeon each. With enough animists (2-3 per party) they can clear it quite fast, including bosses, group up for GSC and focus pull it with a ml9 Ally pet with Mana-ment HoTs, then onto Easmarach. Always works better.

And if one party does actually get wiped it's only 2 minutes max before a bard can be there to start a res, and an EoY bard can get it done amazingly well.

I'm looking to start off with a Galla raid next weekend (as in 24th or 25th June), Galla is such a big dungeon that it does need numbers to do the final part.
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Seanpaul
Emerald Rider

Post by Seanpaul »

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy!!!!!!!!!

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

VidX wrote:So, technically, yes you can have a small group running around clearing out the smaller mobs, but they need to start doing this only a short time before the main raid, otherwise you can find that when people arrived at olcasgean they might be due a respawn soon.

haha that happened once didnt it :p

we killed oc and were on our way out when the dungeon repopped or something ^^
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

and classes :(

need NS and void elds still i think?
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

VidX

Post by VidX »

Banana wrote:and classes :(

need NS and void elds still i think?
Aye, need at least 2 'Shades who know how to Distract properly, and at least 3-4 Void Eldies that know how to use gtaoe :)
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”