General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
valmaare
Emerald Rider

Post by valmaare »

who were you fighting and who won? :lemony:

Selenia
Emerald Rider

Post by Selenia »

rvn wrote:lol, how can you bother, just ignore them if they enjoy duelling eachother let them, not like goa care unless someone report them, or they farm eachother for several hours (this is not duelling tho, more like ineffective rp farming - wich probably was not the intetion of the "not allowed to meet with ppl thru irc/msn/etc"). Also imo alot of the CoC are abit outdated since alot has changed since start of daoc and as it is now.
If everyone thought like this we could scale RvR down to the little corner that is Berks. Believe me, this is just "sit around and duel", with bystanders being ganked by two realms whilst their realm compatriots sit around watching them die. It's a sad day that I had to watch something like this, and thinking that you can pull something off like this is horrendous. As if RvR was becoming cliqued enough you have to resort to meeting people 1v1 in the middle of an "active" battlezone to duel (probably to bitch that people "added") and repeatedly do this?
Selenia Blackstaff:selenia:
50th Season Void Eldritch
RR6, Silver Hand, Legendary Spellcrafter, 1xxx

Phear the tr3b!!!!11 (x2)

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

Selenia wrote:If everyone thought like this we could scale RvR down to the little corner that is Berks. Believe me, this is just "sit around and duel", with bystanders being ganked by two realms whilst their realm compatriots sit around watching them die. It's a sad day that I had to watch something like this, and thinking that you can pull something off like this is horrendous. As if RvR was becoming cliqued enough you have to resort to meeting people 1v1 in the middle of an "active" battlezone to duel (probably to bitch that people "added") and repeatedly do this?
horrendous oO bit of a strong word for a game, dueling is fun..testing you're char our 1v1 vs others.

I guess we have a difference of opinion but those odd occations when people do "duel" are a welcome change to regular rvr.

Henrock
Emerald Rider

Post by Henrock »

I'm glad this has come to attention, just wonder if they would be left alone to have their fun. They maybe might have enjoyed the game, luckily theres people like Selenia to correct their ways of the wicked ... :xest:
Prydwen - inactive
Teth - Bladesong <Legacy>

Excalibur - inactive
Tethur - Lamedancer <Q Legacy Q>

Glastonbury - inactive
Teth - DIbot <Mucho Love>

Selenia
Emerald Rider

Post by Selenia »

/edited
Selenia Blackstaff:selenia:
50th Season Void Eldritch
RR6, Silver Hand, Legendary Spellcrafter, 1xxx

Phear the tr3b!!!!11 (x2)

p0x
Emerald Rider

Post by p0x »

If they sat there for ages taking turns in killing eachother, its rp farming.

If they were just doing some friendly late night (or early morning) dueling - which is something the players on this server have been doing for years - cut the whine :|
Sharwyn [retired]
Bladesong - Emerald Ridere
Triona [retired]
Seraph - Thunderer
Mykkael
Warrior - Knight-Liutenant

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

rvn wrote:lol, how can you bother, just ignore them if they enjoy duelling eachother let them, not like goa care unless someone report them, or they farm eachother for several hours (this is not duelling tho, more like ineffective rp farming - wich probably was not the intetion of the "not allowed to meet with ppl thru irc/msn/etc"). Also imo alot of the CoC are abit outdated since alot has changed since start of daoc and as it is now.

That would be too nice, lets be tightassed and report people for harmless behaviour.

With this way they surely farm hundreds of thousands of rps... or not.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

imo
at the end of the day - to play the game you say you agree with the CoC
saying you disagree with it when it suits you or if you think it should be allowed then thats wrong.
Selenia said its against CoC and was giving the person a heads up (prolly to stop people from account banned? i dunno)
Wheres the discussion :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Hemuli
Emerald Rider

Post by Hemuli »

There are discussion: Cut the whine and let peeps have their duels imo.
- murr -

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :|

xianghua
Emerald Rider

Post by xianghua »

Selenia wrote:Late Night Duelling. As the title says. Don't do it guys. You know who you are.

/edit for clarification.

Don't sit in a big circle whilst you repeatedly duel the enemy around Berks. This is against the CoC (/edit for Adalyn : this was planned, I have the screenies) and certainly not in the spirit of the game.

are you trying to be funny or are you just stupid? :o
Xianghua Heroine rr10
Seltir Healer rr7
Hatchetdwarf Skald rr6
Liao Cleric rr6
+ some pre rr5 toons

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”