Guilds that currently RIP

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Silverbirch
Emerald Rider

Post by Silverbirch »

Sylvans got hit hard by WoW tbh, but we have a core of about 6 players still active. PM silverbirch here or ingame if you'd like to join - hopefully with catacombs we can breath some life back into the old girl yet :)
Now playing...

Midgard Glastonbury

Jemima, 'I see dead people'
Blencathra, pacifier
Helvelyn, Hoooge Twoll

-----
US ACCOUNTS...... Chanter ebayed, Druid Ebayed, Ranger for sale.....

-----
ON ICE... Hibernia Prydwen

Silverbirch Suela - Ranger

Anelille oftheValley - Enchantress

Flyagaric - Animist and mushroom abuser

Boofont Hairstylist - Druid

GM OF THE SYLVAN BLADES

------

PRYDWEN... A LOCAL SERVER FOR LOCAL PEOPLE

Merino
Emerald Rider

Post by Merino »

Sometimes it seems we have more guilds than players, it was even the rage once to have your personal guild (invite 7 random players, become GM and kick them). It's a good thing there has been some guild purging, as having so many guilds encumbers inner-realm communication.

Some of the old guilds which have vanished but are still remembered:

Order of the Illuminati (tho it seems Jarakin is still playing, but with eclipse)
Enduring Effervescients (it's rumored Malevolencia left in desperation because no one ever spelled the name of her guild correctly)
White Lions of Andor (has a nice sound)
Allianza Española (used to be a huge guild)
Walkers of Legend (still existing?)

Some of the newer ones

Luwi's on ice (another one of the solarflare guilds)
Solaris (still existing?)

and the list just goes on....

Interestingly (if I remember things correctly) the only guild which existed in Beta on Prydwen and was reinstated at the live still exists, it's the Hibernian Dragon Slayers. And GPK which was the first to be registered at the go live is still existing as well.

Merino/Yeyi

Silverbirch
Emerald Rider

Post by Silverbirch »

Blackland skirmishes... me, gilghalad and gwendlyn formed BLS back in the summer of 2002, originally as a stealther guild. Lot of happy memories and some real nice peeps.

I think theres only 1 active player left now :(
Now playing...

Midgard Glastonbury

Jemima, 'I see dead people'
Blencathra, pacifier
Helvelyn, Hoooge Twoll

-----
US ACCOUNTS...... Chanter ebayed, Druid Ebayed, Ranger for sale.....

-----
ON ICE... Hibernia Prydwen

Silverbirch Suela - Ranger

Anelille oftheValley - Enchantress

Flyagaric - Animist and mushroom abuser

Boofont Hairstylist - Druid

GM OF THE SYLVAN BLADES

------

PRYDWEN... A LOCAL SERVER FOR LOCAL PEOPLE

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Merino wrote:Interestingly (if I remember things correctly) the only guild which existed in Beta on Prydwen and was reinstated at the live still exists, it's the Hibernian Dragon Slayers. And GPK which was the first to be registered at the go live is still existing as well.
The Ashen Circle was also one of the first (although we had to rename ourself cos of a idiot gm called Shisou...we were named Shadows Of Light first (thank god for renaming) then Taurus suggested The Ashen Circle cos of some novel he was writing) while named Shadows Of Light we were the second guild to get emblem ..

/Ankh

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Eight spirits of hibernia, first guild i ever joined well apart from being in rami's for few days but wouldnt really call it my first guild experience, no offense mate :P
Eight spirits started to die, so merged with Brotherhood of Hibernia, which is not dead! im still here :)!

Almas
Emerald Rider

Post by Almas »

Veil of Darkness is technically only dead because we all joined HDS as part of a joining thing... It was like a merger except we didn't gain anything from it. And I'm still just a Dragon Crafter :cry:

oO

Brodwen
Emerald Rider

Post by Brodwen »

Lions of Andor RIP

That takes me back oO
" Well, we dealt with them in a swift and just manner"
Brodwen Trueflight level 50 ranger 3Lx ML2 (Givf finished temp.)
Overrated IMO level 46 bard 2L5 ML1 (demoted to xp bot)
Perfume TestedOnAlbs 50 Warden 4LX (Suicide Soloer)
Crepes 44 Vampiir 1L5 (Stuck at this level *sniffles*)

"She was a boy, I was a girl, can I make it any more obvious?"

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

the funniest/most pointless guild ever created was HIBERNIAN DEMONS (yes, all capitals) by someone called Arraggorn (or something like that) it involved him getting a whole bunch of under lvl 10 chars, getting everyone to ardee and telling them to make their own groups and go hunting. he then ran off never to be seen again. He kept on spamming "im 13 yrs old" over chat. (he was a complete cock so i believe him)

(I only joined to help create guild with a lowbie alt btw),

so, RiP HIBERNIAN DEMONS i guess xD
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Wyst
Emerald Rider

Post by Wyst »

Such RIP depression.

I am still such a Noob I dont remember half of the guilds mentioned, but have faith.

We have our guild story of near death, but survived and are now, well one doesnt like to brag.

Maintain hope, grab new members whenever you can and treat them well. (oh and dont take the game too seriously, enjoy and have fun, its infectious)

Marsh Horde> 37 members online at one point last weekend (albeit very briefly)

Dont really know exactly how the guild got revived but Skyey had a lot to do with it. Dont really know how it survives now with people like me as GM

People come and go but our spirit remains the same.

I seriously hope that some of the struggling guilds get a revival from Catacombs release or we shall start to feel lonely.
Wyst Fullthinker 50 Warden ML10 BM RR8+
Vilcleft Cullthinker 50 BM ML10 BL RR5+
Ydrys Bard ML10 Soj RR4+
Hegglion 50 Voidy M10 convoker RR3+
Grusalug Hero, brainless ML8 WL RR3+
Cwmblyss MotherofWyst ML10 Conv RR2+
Ydryst Darkside screamer ML10 RR4+
Arnfiorgrit Valewalker ML8 RR3+
Molarbfloem Druid ML10 Perfector RR6+
Quickflick NS ML5 RR3+
Some others of lesser note on other servers of no consequence

All now asleep and probably forgotton

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

This is the 2nd/3rd revivel of MH iirc, We were one of the early made guilds also for rangers and Nightshades only if i heard right(Wasnt around in back then until SI times)nearly died so a few ppl from Darkveil Joined to help rebuild it (I think Darkveil are also empty now so RIP darkviel :( )But MH have had bad times (Guiltly moved my old main Coreane into HDS at one point when MH was to empty leaving my alts there tho).

But where alive once more, And have built a good guild stability :banana: :cheers: hehe a banana :P :banana: :D

Wyst has a point, Some of the GM's arnt the most sane people :P
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”