Regarding a type of crossrealming in clustering?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

point is its against CoC so if they get caught farming themself they get banned, simple as that.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Downy
Emerald Rider

Post by Downy »

I really doubt anyone will do it,as it's really not worth the hassle.
Downy-SW/BW/SM on War

HappyG
Emerald Rider

Post by HappyG »

Downy wrote:I really doubt anyone will do it,as it's really not worth the hassle.
OohhoO wrote:hmmm let me see I reckon that's about 1k RPs every 10 minutes ...
6k / h is more than most stealthers do on Agramon, doesnt seem "not worth doing" to me :)
Hep, treated MMORPG addict, on the way to master his uni
Morana, one of a few Rangers, that did not Zerg. Retired for good.

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

for those of you worried... there are ways and means of finding out... IP addresses and the like if people are doing it they will be caught and punished accordingly... and yes some people have been banned in the past for such activity.
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

OohhoO wrote: you can get 300 RPs every 2-3 minutes from assassination quests

Not true else everyone else would be doing them, trying running solo with no bard bot (sigh some peeps will never understand the true definition of solo) where ever you are going, especially places like bolg or behn and there's no way you can get those rps every 2-3 mins. More like every 10 mins or worse still not getting them at all because you got zerged (foresees the whine because of clustering).

On a side note though, seeing as everyone wanted the 'old ways' back, expect some old whine to go along with it too ie "QQ You bastid you added on my kill" etc (not seen those in a long time but more peeps = more hunger = more add) :s

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Arcsalin wrote:Not true else everyone else would be doing them, trying running solo with no bard bot (sigh some peeps will never understand the true definition of solo) where ever you are going, especially places like bolg or behn and there's no way you can get those rps every 2-3 mins.
depends a lot on wether or not you have speed & can kill fast & which towers you get sent to ... crim spire / behn tower sucks but sometimes I get a whole run of Ail/Scath/Nged ...
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Moley:)
Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Post by Moley:) »

Add eh ? <looks at True shot 3 ability> Right , helping the realm <winks> , Yeah i think it bloody lame if ppl cross realm , but then i think BB's lame and can't change that .. but maybe goa will cause it don't make them a profit and annoys ppl then it might be fixed having a GM hiding in RvR o0. You never know , i just know i'll be camping towers cause no way am i gonna survive with no fag bot against so many stealthers . So far about 20 per area (busy ones) think it gonna go up to like 50 . FUN :(
Loktah level 50 Blade Master RR2 l7 :mwahaha:
Moleymoleymoley level 50 Mentalist RR4L5! :stir: *Magical Gesture*moley:
Darksaga level 50 Ranger RR7!! :ranger:

Mid/Glast
Haduken WL level 50 RR3 l7 bunny:
Necronomicon BD RR2l6 Level 39
Darksaga Hunter rr1 l4 Bane of Albion 5670 kills! :mwahaha: level 24

Retired and Retarded

spam: Master Of Spamming spam:

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Moley:) wrote:Add eh ? <looks at True shot 3 ability> Right , helping the realm <winks> , Yeah i think it bloody lame if ppl cross realm , but then i think BB's lame and can't change that .. but maybe goa will cause it don't make them a profit and annoys ppl then it might be fixed having a GM hiding in RvR o0. You never know , i just know i'll be camping towers cause no way am i gonna survive with no fag bot against so many stealthers . So far about 20 per area (busy ones) think it gonna go up to like 50 . FUN :(

As you I think Cross realmers suck bigtime and need to be Banned instantely if enough evidence ofcourse.

Comparing it with bb's is just silly though, even though it would have been better to not having them from the start it's more or less imposs to change it now I belive.

Moley:)
Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Post by Moley:) »

Elrandhir wrote:As you I think Cross realmers suck bigtime and need to be Banned instantely if enough evidence ofcourse.

Comparing it with bb's is just silly though, even though it would have been better to not having them from the start it's more or less imposs to change it now I belive.
Aww let me dream plz El , im hoping i can 1 shot kill ppl again :/
Loktah level 50 Blade Master RR2 l7 :mwahaha:
Moleymoleymoley level 50 Mentalist RR4L5! :stir: *Magical Gesture*moley:
Darksaga level 50 Ranger RR7!! :ranger:

Mid/Glast
Haduken WL level 50 RR3 l7 bunny:
Necronomicon BD RR2l6 Level 39
Darksaga Hunter rr1 l4 Bane of Albion 5670 kills! :mwahaha: level 24

Retired and Retarded

spam: Master Of Spamming spam:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”