Poisonspikes - changing back

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

LOL Tare, forgive him for he knows not what he does... anyway get back on topic ;)
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

Gratz I was annoyed because I got an add one kill from 9L4, who wouldn't be..Doesn't mean I have a personal vendetta out, I honestly don't care enough.

As for "for he knows not what he does" I assure you I know everything I do, Talk about me like I'm a retard all you like if it makes you feel like a man. At the end of the day you don't know me and I don't care what you think. If disagreing with you is because I have a vendetta then thats your beef. Shock horror, not everyone in this world agrees with your views kiddo.

Anyway I respect this board 100x more than FH, I have said my piece and I don't want to engage in a flame war.

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

Tare wrote:Such FH behaviour Gamah o.O That post could've been made by Manisch, jesus..
Right, However if it was made by Manisch there would be a Video or screenshot with it saying LOOK EVERYONE I AM AMAZING!

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

I wasnt talking about you as if you were a retard... just that you are a little lacking in the substance of your arguements. If you wish to rubish my post or state that my point is a meaningless flame at GOA then go ahead however bear in mind that I know a damn sight more about what has gone one behind the scenes with regards to this game on the eruo servers having been an E&E for almost 2 years. Until you can provide a realistic and substanitated arguement as to how and why you think my post is flawed or lacking in a pointed case then please refrain from your perfunctory dissmissive attitude.

In short if you have nothing of substance to say then say nothing and move on.
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired

Mid Avalon - Retired
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

Ok If you want me to point out to you why I think your post was a personal attack against GOA I will.

Aggressive language is my main focus

GOA screwed up
At the end of the day GOA screwed with something they souldnt have making changes not sanctioned by mythic... (allowing known bugs to continue?)
About time GOA stuck to what they are supposed to be doing and stopped messing with the bits they "think" need fixing... STOP IT GOA!
Idiots.

Placing multiple mines is a bug, it should be fixed..and calling GOA idiots is constructive how? If goa fixed coning though walls but the downside was you couldn't be spreadhealed thougha wall I don't think you would be chief crusader.

Great you were an E&E, what part of your "vast" knowlegde pool did you use for this post..posting quotes that anyone can read? Drawing conclutions that anyone can make? Ok then your E&E was really worth mentioning. I am not some "noob" I have played this game probably more than you, just because you were an E&E doesn't make your opinion any more valuble than mine.

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Rejecta wrote:Yes what an attack, calling his post pointless...oh no ! grab a kleenex.

"Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own"--Jonathan Swift
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Rejecta wrote:Ok If you want me to point out to you why I think your post was a personal attack against GOA I will.

Aggressive language is my main focus

GOA screwed up
At the end of the day GOA screwed with something they souldnt have making changes not sanctioned by mythic... (allowing known bugs to continue?)
About time GOA stuck to what they are supposed to be doing and stopped messing with the bits they "think" need fixing... STOP IT GOA!
Idiots.
Can you have a personal attack against a company?
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

Cromcruaich wrote:Can you have a personal attack against a company?
You cant... hence his arguement or "point" is further flawed.
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired

Mid Avalon - Retired
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

If you wan't to get nitt pickey about my wording then fine, but you know damn well what I mean. Your officers class was directly affected, so he feels personaly "nerfed" (for want of a better word) giving him have a negative view towards GOA. I assume thats why you are adding your rubbish posts to back up your officer? I am sure hes big enough to have an argument himself.

stupeh
Emerald Rider

Post by stupeh »

To me it seems like an initial good intention by GoA, which resulted in a misunderstanding, which i assume, they have now fixed?

They hotfix a problem Mythic have planned to fix (everyone must agree hotfixing bugs is a good thing...) but as a sideaffect the "disarm" problem arose. They thought this was it's intention, but after being told otherwise they acknowledge it and will/have change it back.

Wheres the problem? :x
~

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”