Survival of the fitest! :)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Survival of the fitest! :)

Post by Thandruil »

8am. Triii triii triii triii , i slowly open my eyes, turn off the alarm and start waking up. Start waking up?? Uh oh, no time for that, i should've been dressed already!! Oki, i wake up the missus and tell her this time she can't get 45 mins in the bathroom for her make-up.... WE GOTTA HURRY!

8.30am. In the car and off to the shop.

8.40am. Finally arrived and can't believe my eyes :eek2: , there's like 40 people waiting there already!! NOOOooooooo cruel world, kk time to park the car, nothing is lost yet. Let's just go stand between em and try get in front a bit without them noticing. By then I already lost the missus, but she'll find me, they always do.

9am. The doors open and the fight has begun! People rushing in the shop, punch here, punch there.
Hello sir, can u interest u in our new lawnmower??
Argh let me pass!! No time for grass!!

And then.... there it is... getting closer and closer, closer and MINE!!!!! VICTORY!! So long losers, this hibbie is to fast for u! CYAAAAaaaa! :banana:

9.05am. Time to pay for my new 19" TFT screen with 8ms reaction time and that for the silly price of.... <drums roffling> 299 euro's.
By now the missus was back with me as well and what does she have in her hands? Oooh she grabbed herself a 17" TFT, but for 199 euro's, who can say no to the lovely face.

So both happy we exit the shop, knowing that we are the lucky ones having a new screen.
Interesting detail, the shop only had about 30-40 of each and all were gone in less than 5 minutes :).
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

damn all this alarm clock TFT relict raids :troll:
and you double teamed then, wasnt it so :cheers:

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Killder
Emerald Rider

Post by Killder »

Phew, started reading and assumed you had found a shop selling Catacombs before the release date. :o

Jarahl
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarahl »

bard speed and sprint = speed 6, nerf them hibbies :) Grats on new monitors
Regards

Jacob

Retired Hibbie

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

For a minute I thought you were reporting on the first purchase of retail Catacombs. Pah, what a disappointment ;-)

Merino
Emerald Rider

Post by Merino »

Killder wrote:Phew, started reading and assumed you had found a shop selling Catacombs before the release date. :o
Aye, same here. So much for the famed happy end....

Merino/Yeyi

PS: grats on the 19" 8ms TFT. Using one since Christmas I can confirm that the days of the CRTs are now finally gone.

Rami

Post by Rami »

Thought it was about Catacombs too, but a monitor is good nuff!
shotz:

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

omg he posted this! I'm going to have to start to believe my hubby doesnt have a life anymore ;)

great tft's tho!!
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

i thought was catacombs to rofl :P, hey thand since you got two, you know you want to send me one :P go on you know you want to ^^

VidX

Post by VidX »

Aye, been using a 21" tft since about a year ago, and picked up a new 17" as well, can't stand CRTs now :)
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”