Big mistake by Fakkel

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Lairiodd wrote:He is probably perfectly capable of speaking English, but decided to use leet speak.
True true, I prefer proper english (or almost proper) anyway in any post.

/Ankh

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

I seriously doubt that is leet speak. The guy obviously doesnt speak english as his mother language. He types it like he hears it.
b) try to use reasonable English
Not everyone on this planet speaks english without mistakes. He tries. So do I for that matter. I'm very insecure about my english, about my spelling mistakes etc cos I dont want to look like an idiot. I know you didnt mean it in a bad way but if i read that quote i go over sensitive and then i'm even more insecure.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Satyn wrote:I seriously doubt that is leet speak. The guy obviously doesnt speak english as his mother language. He types it like he hears it.

Not everyone on this planet speaks english without mistakes. He tries. So do I for that matter. I'm very insecure about my english, about my spelling mistakes etc cos I dont want to look like an idiot. I know you didnt mean it in a bad way but if i read that quote i go over sensitive and then i'm even more insecure.

have to agree tbh, Just seem like he spell some things wrong, not like anyone doing any leet talk.

As I also do often really =P maby not that often though ;D
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

IMO
If the guy was silly enough to not get enough sleep and wake up to see that he set it at 35g then he should have bin taken from him

But my honest side beat me up right here... altho i say that, i wood perposely buy it an give it back to him... (once he wood return the 35g ofc)...but again, an i know this might be frowned apon by alot of u.. but i wood test his trust before id give it to him... jus to make sure that he wood set an HONEST price on it next time.

See the reason id buy it.. wood be becuse he might have bin ALONG way away from his house... an in that time period.. someone else cud have bought it an not be as honest as most ppl on pryd.. then again, altho.. saying that.. i do only know about 60% of pryd players.. maybe atad less <shrug>

But ye.. i really hope he gets it back.. even if he is an insomniac an cant set the prices right.. he still dont deserve something that curel...(cus..i know.. an all of u wood aswell that the lot of us wood go skitso if it happened to us)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Agreeing with Vegeta, I would probably give it back to the guy, don't think I could stand knowing what I had done even though it's his own fault, so if the one buying it don't think that way it's nothing to do about.
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Overdue

Post by Overdue »

Satyn wrote:Doest really matter, if I saw it at that price i would have bought it but I would have contacted the person selling it to see if it was the correct price if not hand it back or pay what was asked for it.
That's because your one of the few compassionate people, most people are total...
Devera the 10th Season Thunderer Blademaster
Gori the 8th Season Silver Hand Bard
Deify the 9th Season Flammen Vakten Spiritmaster

Retired

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Lairiodd wrote:He is probably perfectly capable of speaking English, but decided to use leet speak. The point is that using it doesn't help his case ... or maybe that's just me, it definately would reduce the chances of me giving back the item if I had it. Though I am probably nice enough that I would still do it.
I dont think that is leet typing, its just bad english.

But tbh, if you set it for 35g insted of 35p you are the only one to be blamed, I would never ever return it if I had bought it.
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

I wonder how many of you would in RL go back to a shop if you had realized you had paid less than an item was worth :)

/Ankh

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

<ankh> wrote:I wonder how many of you would in RL go back to a shop if you had realized you had paid less than an item was worth :)

/Ankh

depends on how much less and what you bought tbh, because I probably wouldent even notice if I payed to little for food etc.

Not saying that I without a doubt would return whatever, but if they contacted me I probably would tbh.
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

clearbrook
Emerald Rider

Post by clearbrook »

<ankh> wrote:I wonder how many of you would in RL go back to a shop if you had realized you had paid less than an item was worth :)

/Ankh
Well if you have been given the worng change, then the difference will often come out of the assistants wage-packet, so I would normally go back.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”