RvR Pickup group Tuesday the 20th June

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Sharkith

RvR Pickup group Tuesday the 20th June

Post by Sharkith »

As before it is a sign up event for 8 people interested in planning to run as a random Pick up Group for one night only. The emphasis is on light hearted fun. Whilst we don't want to be exclusive we require certain classes to be able to run.

Date is Tuesday the 20th June - that is next week. Time 7pm UK time kick off and finish 10.30 +.

Everyone should be ready to use voice comms either Ventrilo or Teamspeak - I would advise everyone to have the following installed so we can move across servers on diffierent platforms. Thanks Daigh for the info:

Here is couple links to Ventrilomix 0.5 for the future:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/michael...riloMIX0.5.exehttp://www.gamersnet.ch/getfile.php?id=160180
http://retributionguild.net/download...riloMIX0.5.exe

Slots to be filled as follows

Bard Bugzy - or someone else
Druid Nurture/Regen Groalette
Druid Nature/regen Sharkella
Warden
Hero Lochlan
Vamp Bugzy or someone else
Mana Chanter Vger
Light Menta Mastermind

Backup
AmbsHero or Warden
Mr Manic Nat/Druid
Thand Warden or as Extreme BM
Riccio Blademaster
Dreadnough light eld

We run a no add policy on this group even if we are randoms. The emphasis is on meeting people and having a go at running in a full group.

The idea behind this group is for people to have a chance at meeting others and hopefully you will get to know a number of people who are like minded. I would be pleased if some of you formed your own groups as a result of meeting on this.

I also would request that if you sign-up that you do everything to either show or you tell us that you cannot make it. It is frustrating to try and fill spots when people cannot make it. So please folks try to let us know what is happening.

Please only sign up if you intend to come and if you cannot make it at least do us all a favour by telling us you cannot well in advance no shows are beginning to get on my tits...

Sharky
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

what the heck , givef warden spot sharky. Full group spec ml10 almost RR5 (hopefully by tuesday) and the name? why ofcourse its Vitalstatistixxx!
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Asterixxx wrote:what the heck , givef warden spot sharky. Full group spec ml10 almost RR5 (hopefully by tuesday) and the name? why ofcourse its Vitalstatistixxx!
done
Na Fianna Dragun

Jarahl
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarahl »

FFS :( Nerf Tuesdays, am at football then. Would have loved to come on Bainshee tho, I loved playing that char. Anyways will see if I can get into some of the other PuGs you doing Shark, hopefully some that arent on a Tuesday or a Thursday :P

P.S Awesome job with this Shark.
Regards

Jacob

Retired Hibbie

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Jarahl wrote:FFS :( Nerf Tuesdays, am at football then. Would have loved to come on Bainshee tho, I loved playing that char. Anyways will see if I can get into some of the other PuGs you doing Shark, hopefully some that arent on a Tuesday or a Thursday :P

P.S Awesome job with this Shark.
Jarahl what can I say I can really only afford one night a week (I have 3 other fixed nights so it is getting a bit too much) and Tuesdays are the best nights. I was hoping maybe Bugzy or others would try running their own night if they can, and would be happy for them to use the ventrillo server. So please push Bugzy in game and maybe he will take up the mantle for a second night...
Na Fianna Dragun

ambera
Emerald Rider

Post by ambera »

I can provide backup on hero or warden on the same basis as before, i.e. I won't be home before 8pm, unless I have advance notice (i.e. before 7:15 as it takes me 45 mins to get back).
Ambera the Heroine
Avery, Thid NS & Potion Monkey
Ascarii the Warden
Animamba, Verdant Ani
Ahoulin, Luri Screamer

long-tailed nanny-o

Vger
Emerald Rider

Post by Vger »

would love to take part again please shark.

Vger - Mana Chanter :)
pwnt:

Mr Manic
Emerald Rider

Post by Mr Manic »

Nat/Druid - when you have space.
Prydwen - Hib - Marsh Horde
Fiva - Ranger - lvl50 - TeamZerg - cl2
MasterCard - lvl50 - ml7 - cl4
AniManic - lvl50 - ml10 - cl5 champ
MezzManic - lvl50

Glastonbury - Hib - Savant Renegades
Manical - Ranger - lvl16

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

cheers I have you in Vger.

Manic your in reserve - Surely you have a damage dealer though - we need a few of those and A little dicky bird told me you have a bard too - you could give Bugzy a break - or are you scared :p
Na Fianna Dragun

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

Sharky - if you need a banelord BM - gimme a yell. There are times when I actually hit an enemy.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”