Vaults... can Requiel give a reason?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

I expect to do so they would have to change the code which as far as i remember mythic dont allow them to do.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

spook
Emerald Rider

Post by spook »

Buy a bigger house with space for another chest? Most online games do require people to put in more work if they want more stuff available for their characters. Want everything handed to you without additional work? Don't count on it. I have a hard time believeing that you have more no-trade items than your personal vault can handle. If so, I'd advice you to consider a heavy summerpurge.

Yes, you'll probably say that you shouldn't be required to spend money on a bigger house and rent since it's Mythic's fault since they've added all those no-trade items, but then don't get them, or be more consequent on deleting stuff you won't be using again.

Between personal vault, one house chest, consigment merchant with 3 pages of stuff for sale, I rarely ran out of space even though it often took a half to a full hour of reorganizing stuff sometimes.

Naturally, you should still send in your ideas, could hope it'd reach the designers in some way, eventually.
Merely Mortal
Waiting for WAR, both the virtual and the real

Formerly on Hib/Pryd as:
Damarmas, Cias, Bryce, Line

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”