FFS don't let pryd.net die!

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

FFS don't let pryd.net die!

Post by Arcsalin »

FGS doods, FH sucks, please start using the damned forum again, it's really boring here due to lack of peeps. Even if u don't play any more, there's no reason to stop posting :)
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

I've posted alot - but I just don't feel like doing it anymore. Not enough interest for it to be worth it.

/Ankh

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

it will happen arc
eventually people will stop using the forum as theyve moved on to other things.

Its life :(

it suxs but :(

The forum will be here for as long as we can keep it here tho so no need to panic just yet. And people still visit - even if they dont post :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

and actually usage has gone up since the last measerments (also a supprise to us)
finland:
holland:

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

I think I'm correct in saying that the "turn-around" of new threads as dramatically declined. When you think back to a couple of years ago, the first page of threads displayed seemed to be different from day to day, now we see the same threads remaining on the first page for weeks. The forum is being kept alive by and large by the same few people, who are mostly moderators... or that's the impression I get.

I wonder if the "decline" (for want of a better word) in the use of Pryd Net is a direct result of clustering and the gradual "dilution" (for want of another better word) of the Prydwen community spirit, i.e. the influx of players from Excal? Or is it because fewer people are playing the game?

I always consider Pryd Net to be my home. I love it. I hardly ever visit, much less post on Freddy's. It would be sad if Pryd net were to shutdown completely, but I think there is always an opportunity to bring together Prydwenites in other games and perhaps one day revamp the forum so that it's not directly linked to DAoC. Maybe in other mmorpgs we can create Prydwen guilds, or have offical Prydwen servers, not in name, but in spirit? Perhaps there is a possibility that we could even liaise with the game providers and ask them to name one of their servers "Prydwen", for example a Prydwen server in LotRO?

chabio
Emerald Rider

Post by chabio »

There has been discussion of a Prydwen guild for the upcoming Warhammer online, therefore I should imagine people still coming here to catch up on any developments on that line.
Once The new Daoc expansion shows its horns, I should imagine more posts will be forthcoming, with questions and answers to be had.
Most people believe the game is dead, however I Imagine there are still folk, like me, who will carry on and thus still use this forum. Just because, not everyone is vocal, it doesnt mean they arn't there.
You cant kill imagination.
:ranger: Aiming to please..

Evulweebeastie
Emerald Rider

Post by Evulweebeastie »

Hello :)
Hibernia on Prydwen
  • [INDENT]Evulweebeastie RR5l0 Nightshade[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Aklaim RR3L1 Animist[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Tibet RR3 Enchanter[/INDENT]

Camlann Home of PvP
  • [INDENT]Huggle RR4l5 Minstrel[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Phooney RR3l8 Eldritch[/INDENT]

Bugzy The Ubar Bard!!111one wrote:a insta mezz takes less than a second to cast,

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

<ankh> wrote:I've posted alot - but I just don't feel like doing it anymore. Not enough interest for it to be worth it.

/Ankh

Such lies, you will always be here, you will spam this forum when it's dead and offline as talking to yourself is good enuff to rack up forum pts :p
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Lieva wrote:it will happen arc
eventually people will stop using the forum as theyve moved on to other things.

Its life :(

it suxs but :(

The forum will be here for as long as we can keep it here tho so no need to panic just yet. And people still visit - even if they dont post :)

You of all peeps should not be saying this xD
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Camlann

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

It's all my fault :(

I've been rather down for the last few weeks (christmas and all that shit) so havn't been posting at all
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”