Buffbots !!

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Luz wrote:just take the god damn keeps back!
i tried but we didnt get enough support.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

hehe its ok Aran I know, I was there and tried my best untill second wipe I think it was then I had to go eat :)

We should regroup and retry! bleh:
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Aran_Thule wrote:i tried but we didnt get enough support.

Is it because Hibs are quitting the game or just not playing anymore?
I've noticed that quite a few houses lately are dissapearing in the housing zone, which isn't that out of the ordinary, except that they are in the more desirable areas of Meath. This might indicate that players are quitting.

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

or they left a long time ago and the money on merchants ran out, even a plat on a merchant would keep a house going for almost a year.
No the main problem i think is that with regard to retaking keeps and breaking iRvR you have thoose that want to help and thoose that dont.
Whereas thoose defending will see people attacking and move to defend.
Unfortunately the realm spirit that we had in prydwen when everyone stuck in is not as strong since cluster.
A lot seem more interested in personal gain then realm community/teamwork.
But as everyone plays the way they want, there is nothing i can do other then try.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Thank you for making this post. I was going to last night but was affraid to get my nose bitten off so I didnt.
I had to log pretty fast yesterday at noon so I logged my vamp in DC. BAD idea that was so it seemed. Tried for 6h last night to log her back in but constantly got stack at full loading screen. I had to give my account details to someone else so he could try couple of times after i went to bed to log her in. He eventually managed to log her in after midnight.
I have no problem with bb, cos i have one myself but please there are places enough where you can put them.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Aran_Thule wrote:Unfortunately the realm spirit that we had in prydwen when everyone stuck in is not as strong since cluster.

...or the "spirit" has been diluted by "incomers" from Excalibur maybe?

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

the excal peeps are ready to help when they are needed tbh :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Succi
Emerald Rider

Post by Succi »

Aran_Thule wrote:i tried but we didnt get enough support.
no offense but its kinda naive to think your gonna be able to take the keeps back at primetime , both mids and alb will come out in huge numbers to stop you :o

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Succi wrote:no offense but its kinda naive to think your gonna be able to take the keeps back at primetime , both mids and alb will come out in huge numbers to stop you :o

Much easier to defend, so if not a really large force, then doing it primetime would be hard for sure ;D

Not like Mid/albs do anything Primetime tbh, I never see when they take our keeps etc =P have to be really late or early tbh.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

btw
although the BB ddnt help i think.
The only lag i experienced yesterday at DC was from the siege warfare on the bridge nearby ;)

So i expect its prolly a combination of things that cause peeps to LD not just one thing.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”