Animists

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Luinmir
Emerald Rider

Post by Luinmir »

I just install the game again begun to play .. But got alot of LD now .. dont know the problem yet
Karak-Hirn:
Luin, Displine of Khaine lvl 24
Epof, Squig Herder lvl 19
Blueraven, Marauder lvl 20

8 Peaks:
Blueraven, Archmage 6 NFD
Luin, Bright Wizard lvl 10

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Think a couple of the excal guilds were running with em in grps, dunno if was a permanent thing or just messing about after 1.82 patch. Yeah, they're lot of fun, queued up damage can be nuts if timed right, controlling the field with turrets subgame in itself...tho get abit frustrated with the delay on everything sometimes.
Mael, 50th ment.

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

Banana wrote:sorry but this visual imagry i got made me giggle

lol:
Sometimes it almost seems like he gets the bombers to fly in formation - looking forward to seeing the super V one next.

Still Peat perfected the 'double back double cross' where the enemy thinks they are not the target but is not exactly sure so they watch them in flight trying to work out where they are going. Almost an animist form of crowd control ;)

Then ofc there was Luz's 'mental mad moment' where there was so many of the things around it confused us all...

Ok ok I am making it all up but thought I could try and conjure a few more thoughts for you.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

hehe :D
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

Ok ok I am making it all up but thought I could try and conjure a few more thoughts for you.
Nah dont think u are, no matter if Peat or Luz does anything we are ALL (enemies and friends alike) running scareless like rabits ;)

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

Best fun we had was (I think) in old frontiers HW, with Luz, Erce and me all assisting with arb single target bombers. They are effective if they land (ie. if enemy doesn't outrun them). Wasted power is a little of a problem but in these days of DI and high resists, I suppose it's better to overdo it than under.

Yes, Beli, I have considered a return. Exhausted just about every other game out there and not found any lasting enjoyment. I doubt I will actually return though, because all the things that made me leave (i.e. lack of random groups in RvR and twitchy nature of voice-comm-driven combat) are still a problem I think.

In desperation, I had thought maybe I would return if we could retry the old "A Team" idea, but I doubt there are enough real RvR animists out there. Most of the solid RvR anis have moved on, I think. Plus picking up support classes for it would be a nightmare probably.
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Healywealy
Emerald Rider

Post by Healywealy »

Heya Boggy. Aroac here. I reactivated recently and, whilst spending time with my new bainshee toy is taking priority, the lure of RvR beckons. A lot.

Luinmir
Emerald Rider

Post by Luinmir »

I also reactivated 2 days ago .. And yes it was fun with old Daoc when we use bombers .. I was in one time to and use my Armor decrease bomber too.

I am still Creep ... and not gona let i go
Karak-Hirn:
Luin, Displine of Khaine lvl 24
Epof, Squig Herder lvl 19
Blueraven, Marauder lvl 20

8 Peaks:
Blueraven, Archmage 6 NFD
Luin, Bright Wizard lvl 10

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

i saw muchos shrooms yesterday
and bombers.
then again i always see shrooms in rvr
animists still play :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Craft
Emerald Rider

Post by Craft »

FG vs FG doesnt it just take too much time to shroom up?
Xest wrote:What's wrong with worms, have you ever tried to kill one? every time you try and cut it in half it becomes twice as hard to kill and over and over until you have an army of partial worms.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”