Erm cough goodbye

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Bone

Post by Bone »

Maeloch wrote:Laters Gahn :(. Think you were the best GM NFD never had ]world of wankers[/b]), but hope u come back to say hello and mebbe give it another shot.

All the best.

Mael, 50th ment.

What the hell is your problem Maeloch?

Am i a wanker because i want to try something new?

Such strong anti WoWinism on this forum now its sick. Its a new game. I wish to give it a try. And all i see is name calling by fellow realm mates. good going.
Bone Idle - BM
Gatt Decor - Animist

Gumbo - Warlock : WoW. Thunderhorn server.

Gumbo - Necromancer : AoC. Dagon server.

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Bone wrote:What the hell is your problem Maeloch?

Such strong anti WoWinism on this forum now its sick. Its a new game. I wish to give it a try. And all i see is name calling by fellow realm mates. good going.
Hehe take the jibe in the spirit it's intended and calm down. Unless u want an argument ofc. But if the hat fits... :D

Mael, 50th ment.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Bone wrote:What the hell is your problem Maeloch?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA omg....I think you just stepped on his toes Maeloch! lol!!! Even more aggressive answer then I got when I said negative things about drugs! (not from you bone..)

/Ankh

Bebop
Emerald Rider

Post by Bebop »

guess im a bit late posting this, only realised today that this forum existed :o

Another top guy leaves us :(

Take care m8y, (& i not long been in NFD & u leave..am i that bad :p ) grpd wit u many times before though, great player.. top chap..nuff said m8y

/wave :(

Nilmeia
Emerald Rider

Post by Nilmeia »

Sad to see u going, but fully understandable :(

Hope to see you back 1 day and talk to you again... if i'm still there that is coz i'm really tempted to do the same at the current state of game :(
Nilmy - fotm wannabe druid
Nilmpy - fotm wannabe bainshee

--- co-GM of Golden Age ---

Retired.

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Must admit and ive been playing wow since release is world of wankers :P 1 in 15 people is alright, rest are bastards, was on server i was playing on though lol. Only reason not quit is cause the guild of us old daoc'ers :) we now on Sunstrider. server now, and if anyone wants to join us whos playing wow webbys http://www.eawow.com

C ya gahn sure we grped sometime but i got memory like a sivve (spelling?? :?) anyway good luck dude, might see you in wow.

Tammuz
Emerald Rider

Post by Tammuz »

Bourkey wrote:Must admit and ive been playing wow since release is world of wankers :P 1 in 15 people is alright, rest are bastards, was on server i was playing on though lol. Only reason not quit is cause the guild of us old daoc'ers :) we now on Sunstrider. server now, and if anyone wants to join us whos playing wow webbys http://www.eawow.com

C ya gahn sure we grped sometime but i got memory like a sivve (spelling?? :?) anyway good luck dude, might see you in wow.
Sounds to me like your on a bad server, had no problems so far with wankers in WoW, in comparison to the number of complaint posts that had appeared on the old pryd.net for DaoC, maybe you should try another server

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

we have moved cause of queues anyway so got to see how the new server is, although i miss daoc. I came back other night and had surprisingly good fun again :)

Happlo
Emerald Rider

Post by Happlo »

Bah, sorry Gahn, first time in ages i've really looked about the forums and just seen this so late in posting :(

Really sorry to see you leave, your a good guy and were a credit to NFD and Hib in general. Hope to see you again soon if you come back to say hello.

Take care mate.

Hap
Happlo lvl 50 Blademaster RR7 Banelord
Happla lvl 4x Light Eld

Gilthanis lvl 50 Nightshade RR5 <Naked-Gimp>
Davematthews lvl 50 Bard RR3

<Inactive>

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

Seems I have cisited the forums too little of late... (I blame work)

Gahn Lonewolf

I know you from old times... leveling heros together at times, fighting the hoardes of mid and alb side by side... always a pleasure.

Was a pleasure to have been under your leadership in NFD ;)... take care and good luck mate.
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”