first time

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Satyn
Emerald Rider

first time

Post by Satyn »

That i got this. They have pre paid cards now?

Play Dark Age of Camelot
for free for eight days
and check all the
new features!

DEAR ADVENTURER OF THE REALMS,

You haven't played Dark Age of Camelot for quite some time and so you may not know the latest features and news from the game. We invite you to discover all the changes by reactivating your account for free for 8 days!

Things are moving fast in Camelot: the 2006 release of the Darkness Rising expansion added new possibilities for high level players: new Champion levels, a fascinating instanced quest campaign and exceptional steeds... There is also a new battleground for levels 45 to 49 players, many class' upgrades, crafting improvements, and underwater zones in the realms. All this, along with constant graphical improvements and embellishment, from the capital cities to Darkness Falls and innumerable monsters...

And that's not all. Realm vs Realm battles, which make the success of Dark Age of Camelot become even more exciting thanks to the Labyrinth of the Minotaur expansion, released in February 2007. Coming back from the past, three rival Minotaur tribes are seeking relics hidden in a huge RvR labyrinth... This expansion includes a new class and race.

All this is now easy to see for yourself since the Catacombs expansion is now free and Darkness Rising only costs 9.95 € (£7.99)! Additionally it is easier than ever before to subscribe thanks to the prepaid card system that makes it possible to play without a credit card.

The 8 free days will automatically be activated as soon as you click on the link below. This offer is only available for a month, and starts from the transmission date of this email*. Do not miss this opportunity!

Looking forward to see you soon in our realms,
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

you can get gaming cards for alot of games so not surprising theyve added it to daoc too :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Almost tempted to pop back for 8 days to say hi, maybe time for a "Class of Prydwen" reunion? :)

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Not got the e-mail. They obviously don't want me back, can't think why :p

Edit: Actually thinking back, I got one a week or so ago but assumed it was for the US servers, think I deleted it though so can't check! Not that I remember any of my account details anyway.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

i got 2 :p
tho i had 2 accounts :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

I had 2 accounts, but only one mail so far... still will be playing for fun if I do use the 8 days, so won't need a BB :)

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Ovi wrote:I had 2 accounts, but only one mail so far... still will be playing for fun if I do use the 8 days, so won't need a BB :)

Which is probably the main reason I haven't gone back to DAoC in the last 2 years, it certainly isn't value for money when you almost NEED 2 accounts!

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Ovi wrote:Almost tempted to pop back for 8 days to say hi, maybe time for a "Class of Prydwen" reunion? :)
Get on u noob! xD
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Ovi wrote:Which is probably the main reason I haven't gone back to DAoC in the last 2 years, it certainly isn't value for money when you almost NEED 2 accounts!
True - one thing i liked about wow was you didnt need a buffbot.
Think towards the end mythic had upped the mobs so you NEEDED a buffbot just to kill normal yellow cons...
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

OK, so I gave in and decided to give the 8 days a go. Suffice to say after the 8 days are up I won't be playing DAOC again :o

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”