Stuff

Post by Sharkith »

Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

All those issues over GoA being unable to cluster multi-language servers.

I thought the pryd-excal cluster was multi-language ... personally I never understood those excal peeps :?
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

/waves Belisar

yeah - still its a very sad end for the cluster.
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Wyst
Emerald Rider

Post by Wyst »

6 months ago I still thought I would be one of those left to switch the lights off on the cluster, but a couple of months ago I realised (finally) that there were so few people left, most of whom I didnt really know as they were all -excal, and the ingame whining became too much even for tolerant old me.

I experimented with other servers (not US ones tho) but the people who went german were more hardcore than I wanted to be and the language was a pain for the more casual type of player like me and high pop doesnt really help if you cant actually interract with most of them.

I could have tried the US, a fair few people are over there from Ol' Prydwen, but starting all over again doesnt really appeal in a game I sort of know inside out already, Id rather just wait for a fresh start in a new game and the fun of being a noob all over again.

I would probably renew if the charcopy ever became more of a reality than the hopeful dream it seems to be at present, but only if the charcopy was to the US.

I imagine Ill be on a US server for WAR, not because I have had personal issues with GOA, but more because of their unwillingness to seem to actually care about the players of the game they are running. Extreme rarity of finding a GM ingame during primetime, inability to make any sort of coherent decision, lack of GOA run community forums, lack of player feedback on issues, inability to maintain a proper website, generally being an amatuer player in an ever increasingly professional industry.

Now I just need to beat someone up for a beta key for WAR for something to do while increasingly bored
Wyst Fullthinker 50 Warden ML10 BM RR8+
Vilcleft Cullthinker 50 BM ML10 BL RR5+
Ydrys Bard ML10 Soj RR4+
Hegglion 50 Voidy M10 convoker RR3+
Grusalug Hero, brainless ML8 WL RR3+
Cwmblyss MotherofWyst ML10 Conv RR2+
Ydryst Darkside screamer ML10 RR4+
Arnfiorgrit Valewalker ML8 RR3+
Molarbfloem Druid ML10 Perfector RR6+
Quickflick NS ML5 RR3+
Some others of lesser note on other servers of no consequence

All now asleep and probably forgotton

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

Wyst wrote: Now I just need to beat someone up for a beta key for WAR for something to do while increasingly bored
You'll be ok - table tennis season has just started O.o
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”