omg!

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Bebop
Emerald Rider

omg!

Post by Bebop »

wow, this place still goin :D

Maeloch you still playin DAoC? u madman! lol @ the times we grpd up & i'd debuff for you so you would end up almost 1 shotting tanks \o/ hehe! that was until ofc the 1001 utils came along with xpansions! ...but good while it lasted!

jus had a read through some of the old (very old) threads, brought back some memories seeing some oldskool names! :D

DAoC was simply the best mmorpg i had played (still is tbh) ..even though towards the end i was fed up with it!

Used to love the old emain MG fights etc :) ...im now waiting for Warhammer to be released, will be giving that ago no doubt! :)
Prydwen RETIRED..Might be comming back!
Hib
Bebop
Boppa
Bopper
Bops
Furse
Mid
Bebop
Latona
Bopps
Boppa

US
Bpm - RM
Eternul - BD
Tequila - Healer

Earendil
Emerald Rider

Post by Earendil »

/wave and /hug! Think lots of us prydweners will go to Warhammer... I might be tempted too... hehe :)
Earendil Halfelven, seasoned Eldritch.
Zakoraya Wildcat, Blademaster of Severance.

Lingering on Uthgard, the last stronghold...

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Bebop!!! ye old ****er how ya doing?
Gonna cya in War no doubt!
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

lo bebop :) Yes still playing although not nearly as much as I used to and server much quieter nowadays. Not really on mael anymore, have a firbie animist and even just lvled some albs toons.
Mael, 50th ment.

Bebop
Emerald Rider

Post by Bebop »

Ahh.. i played an ani on one of the shards in thid! ..gutta admit was great fun :D ...although i dunno how you handle it after some happy juice, you will see dbl the amount of shroomz!! :P

Aye ive read through some of the posts here, seems pryd is pretty much dead which is a shame :( Jus summit about Daoc & its one of those gaming experiances i will never forget.

Gahn!!!

Ellos m8y :)

im gud ty m8, ya self? ..had ALOT going on past year or so, but things are falling into place now.. i aint really been playing any mmorpgs over the past year, played wow for a while ...rolled a hunter & the name is (lol ya gunna like this one!) ... Lumpah & my pets name Umpah, so when people click my pet it says "Umpah Lumpah's Pet" \o/ ..got him pimped out etc but pvp is soooo dull, played it with my bro, hes got as lock but jus became boring FAST & as for organisation in BG's... lol is the word! ..cuz i was so used to DAoC (hibby 4tw!) & people working together as a realm & being friendly!, summit ive not seen outside of daoc!

But yup, defo gunna be hitting warhammer online, seems like a few of us gunna be playing it so would be great for us all to start on same server etc & create NFD on there :-) ..just a suggestion! :x

ellos Earendil /hug :) ....good to see theres still some old timers about! ...funnily enough i was sorting all my old backup disks out a few months back, then came across all my daoc vids on a few, Theres one there with me & haarewin in our Severance group in Emain (Pre TOA!!) seen a few old names on it & brought back some memories i can tell ya :)

anywayz gud to hear from you guys, will be poppin on ere more often to keep in touch :)

Speak soon guys

Daz :)
Prydwen RETIRED..Might be comming back!
Hib
Bebop
Boppa
Bopper
Bops
Furse
Mid
Bebop
Latona
Bopps
Boppa

US
Bpm - RM
Eternul - BD
Tequila - Healer

Silverbirch
Emerald Rider

Post by Silverbirch »

Hi Bop

Just wanted to say, seeing as you mentioned OF, do you still play on US servers? There has been a poll recently for a new (old!!) server type - as follows:-

"""Would you be interested in playing on a new Dark Age of Camelot server that does the following?

Brings back the Old Frontiers territory
Brings back the old Keeps, Relics, and related systems
Does not include the following systems or components:
Master levels
Champion levels
Artifacts
Minotaur Relics
Champion weapons
Mythirians
Focuses on the "classic" zone territories that existed prior to the expansion packs
Focuses mainly on the class types that existed prior to the expansion packs
No buffbots, but rather a universally available buffing option
Answers:
I am a current subscriber and would play on this new server type.
I am a former subscriber and would come back to play on this new server type.
I am a current subscriber and enjoy where I play. I don't need a new server type.
I have not played Dark Age of Camelot, but I may check it out for this new server type.
Maybe.
No thanks.
If you have friends who might be interested in this type of server ruleset, have them stop by and answer the poll!"""

Most opinion sees to think it will happen... maybe you can check it out :-)
Now playing...

Midgard Glastonbury

Jemima, 'I see dead people'
Blencathra, pacifier
Helvelyn, Hoooge Twoll

-----
US ACCOUNTS...... Chanter ebayed, Druid Ebayed, Ranger for sale.....

-----
ON ICE... Hibernia Prydwen

Silverbirch Suela - Ranger

Anelille oftheValley - Enchantress

Flyagaric - Animist and mushroom abuser

Boofont Hairstylist - Druid

GM OF THE SYLVAN BLADES

------

PRYDWEN... A LOCAL SERVER FOR LOCAL PEOPLE

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

I didn't like much in DAoC post Shrouded Isles.
The old frontiers were better and much more exciting and the keeps looked more like you'd expect them to in the Dark Ages. I used to love the old milegates. I think the game developers were guilty of tampering with the game just for the sake of it and with each new expansion moved further away from the original concept and feel of the game.
So I guess I'm pretty much on the side of returning to a true Classic feel.

Dopi
Emerald Rider

Post by Dopi »

Oh bebop in the house!

God this forum still alive? :) Give bk old days daoc days :P
Blademaster rr11+

Drood rr3+
NS rr3+
Eld rr4+

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Dopi wrote:Oh bebop in the house!

God this forum still alive? :) Give bk old days daoc days :P
Seems some ppl (p0x Jaraking and Co are thinking on moving over Usa for new server inc) ^^. thumbup:
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Gandelf wrote:I didn't like much in DAoC post Shrouded Isles.
The old frontiers were better and much more exciting and the keeps looked more like you'd expect them to in the Dark Ages. I used to love the old milegates. I think the game developers were guilty of tampering with the game just for the sake of it and with each new expansion moved further away from the original concept and feel of the game.
So I guess I'm pretty much on the side of returning to a true Classic feel.
I disagree, I think the problem with NF is that the keeps and such were a little too realistic.

It meant you needed a rl army to take them when fully upgraded and only lightly defended. Not quite as fun as old style keeps where you didn't need an army unless they had an army.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”