Which US DAoC server are you on?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Nikolas
Emerald Rider

Post by Nikolas »

This sounds cool, what's the score? I assume it lets you use your existing accounts to login to different us servers?

NVM, ive found it now :P certainly beats current players on Prydwen (3 lol)
Hibernia, Ywain 3
Nikolaas - 50 Ranger rr7.5

Earendil
Emerald Rider

Post by Earendil »

Is everyone still poppin into Uth? Im there as much as i can these days :o still really really enjoying it... would be nice to meet more prydwen people though ^^
Earendil Halfelven, seasoned Eldritch.
Zakoraya Wildcat, Blademaster of Severance.

Lingering on Uthgard, the last stronghold...

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

Earendil wrote:Is everyone still poppin into Uth? Im there as much as i can these days :o still really really enjoying it... would be nice to meet more prydwen people though ^^
Works even better now with the new spec server. lots of people have returned to check it out and the population is now the biggest on the Dawn of Light portal

Hoonius

Uthgard is happening

Post by Hoonius »

really nice population now, ~750 at euro prime time

Templates are so easy as well, DF and SC stuff is the ideal gear to have so no artifacts to get and level, not that ToA is anywhere in sight, relief. The best cloak ni the game comes from the custom Tajendi zone the admin created; kinda like ToA with more going on. Bring your suncream cause it's bright!!

All the BG's are filled most of the time so plenty of low level RvR to be had pre-50 so you can hit the frontiers runnning :¬)

They're also implementing Old Frontiers this month and they are moving to a better specced server in mid november, not that there's anything wrong with the current one but it can be laggy at times

If you feel like having a blast from the past, i suggest you check it out :¬)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”