Just sayin hi

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Just sayin hi

Post by Arcsalin »

Miss you peeps alot but dyvet is and has been dead for a while. Missed the fun. I am currently playing many games of which are not online. Drop me a message about where you are playing. I have a lotro acc on both US and euro but am looking for something new to play online.

It's sad the way things are going atm with online play and I am seriously thinking about getting a bunch of peeps to sort out what is the dominant play experience. I have many ideas but I need to get the right peeps to implement it and the cash :s or perhaps the right people to listen to my ideas. I can seriously evolve the mmo landscape but ......

Any way, is nice to say hello and I hope you stay in touch. I am Imgormiel on Freddyshouse. You will mostly find me lounging in teh dreaded Freddyshouse. If you are interested in my creative work. Find my blog on http://www.myspace.com/thewrittendominicbonner.

Cheers.

Nice to hook up with you peeps again :)
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”