Camelot Unchained Kickstarter Live!

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
VidX

Camelot Unchained Kickstarter Live!

Post by VidX »

If you don't know about Camelot Unchained... Where have you been?!?

Mark Jacobs, the guy behind DAoC way back at the start, has broken away from EA and has started his own studio called City State Entertainment.

Their main (only?) project is called Camelot Unchained and, well basically, it's DAoC updated lol

The main focus is on RvR so there will be limited PvE elements, 3 realms again, and WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? Go pledge already haha

I signed up for the $180 Internal Testing tier. Needless to say HDS and Usp will be returning to Hib :)

Camelot Unchained
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Elyane Trakand
Emerald Rider

Post by Elyane Trakand »

Came back here to see if anyone else had gotten then news. Texted some old hibbies and we`re in

Achelon
Emerald Rider

Achelon from Enduring Effervescients

Post by Achelon »

Hello, im Achelon from Enduring Effervescients. I dont know if anyone of you remember me, but I played with Malevolencia/Leah/wildgurl etc.. It was a great guild!

Im backing unchained atm. hope to see you ingame!

Rami

Post by Rami »

Oh yeah! I've talked to Teth and Xianghua aswell, let's bring more people back together to Camelot! thumbup:
shotz:

Erce

Post by Erce »

Myself and Anth have both backed this, I have my doubts about managing to get the old feeling back but worth a punt imo.
Erce..animist (retired)
Erehey..VW (retired)

druid in wow....(retired )

Etharion
Emerald Rider

Post by Etharion »

Pledged for internal testing aswell. Would be great if this project makes it...

Achelon
Emerald Rider

Post by Achelon »

VidX wrote:If you don't know about Camelot Unchained... Where have you been?!?

Mark Jacobs, the guy behind DAoC way back at the start, has broken away from EA and has started his own studio called City State Entertainment.

Their main (only?) project is called Camelot Unchained and, well basically, it's DAoC updated lol

The main focus is on RvR so there will be limited PvE elements, 3 realms again, and WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? Go pledge already haha

I signed up for the $180 Internal Testing tier. Needless to say HDS and Usp will be returning to Hib :)

Camelot Unchained

Oh you are USP! :D The first time I remember PBAoE used to such destructive manner was you! I was strolling around in RvR(I was like lvl 10 :P) and suddenly ~25 guys were killed by Usp and I was totally like O.O?? Trad was playing back then with his nightshade and I knew he was defending a keep so I was just like "wtf mate? whats happening up there?" and you had defended a lord-room with pbaoe to kill the whole alb attack :D

Gfx
Emerald Rider

Post by Gfx »

Also went for the Internal Testing. Bring it on!
Bard

Jarakin
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarakin »

Hey guys, I'll be back for CU too. :) Nice to see the old names again! I've been playing various games with a bunch of old friends from DAoC over the years who'll all be playing CU too, a good few old hibs (Sharwyn, Setroc, Kjel etc.) as well a bunch of smelly mids and albs from Prydwen. :D
<Merely Mortal>

Unleashed on Camelot soon!

Achelon
Emerald Rider

Post by Achelon »

This new crafting system will be awesome. If I dont have the materials, I can build castles in minecraft to hone the angles etc.

I already built one, which has a "death corridor" at the entrance, with enemies on both sides of the gate to be able to fire upon attackers at the gate and so on. This will be great!

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”