Leisurely ML raids?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Sharkith

Leisurely ML raids?

Post by Sharkith »

Hi there,

I am unable to keep a weekly slot for ML raids and find it very tough trying to get all steps done ready for the groups steps and then the BG steps. Is there any chance some people would like to have a leisurely approach to this and perhaps just run a few different raids/events for group steps etc.?

I would currently be happy with one BG raid once a month and groups steps any time in between. I am just not one for charging through these so if anyone would like to take this the easy road please write here. - Oh and don't expect me to run them I am simply a Noob as far as these are concerned.

If someone wants me to run it as a Noob I will try of course but you would have to be nuts to ask me to do that TBH.

:rolleyes:

Sharkith

awarkle
Emerald Rider

Post by awarkle »

trust me organise a raid basically time frame is as follows

ml1 bg steps for 3fgs takes about an hour to an hour and a half and that includes cetus

ml2 bg steps (dont do 2.7 get that as a pre rec) i would say about 2 hours including runihura just because there is a lot of swimming and wondering around the dungeon

ml3 bg steps here is the hard one i would recomend if you want a leasurly ml3 get the pre recs done egg sword necky / moughart(isnt a requiremnt can do in the dungeon) but look at how the dungeon is layed out and plan for 1 or 2 maybe 3 bg steps a night or when people can and then finish up with rush to medusa because it still takes about 30 mins to kill medusa.

ml4 plan for 4.2 on a night takes about an hour i would say for that one step then do the other ones 1 or 2 at a time. Recomend you do 4.9 and 4.10 on a single night as its easier then :)

ml5 group steps most fun the bg steps take an hour at the most but the group steps take the longest time.

ml6 not sure not run that one yet but if i remember takes about 2 hours to 3 not including the solo step which does take a while.

ml7 probbly a 4 to 5 hour raid if you can get everything done before hand its anoying because its in deep volcanus and getting there is half the pain + navigating around the dungeon + not getting wiped to that stupid skeltal turning person Also take cold legendarys will make typhon a lot easier.

ml8 a lot of awkward steps such as finding all the arms legs etc. but i think this one could be spread out a bit as its all around aerus without going into a dungeon

ml9 is fun and could be spread over a week only step is phoenix and i would recomend ensure you got 3 shades at least on the raid.

ml10 takes around an hour to kill all the mobs + draco i would say thats a conservative time and only if your lucky on draco .

Sky
Emerald Rider

Post by Sky »

Sharkith, you should know that all you have to do is ask and the Marsh Horde and Ghostbusters will help you do them any time you like :D
It matters not,
if the cause is lost, and we cannot stop the tide
We will fight to the end, and then fight again, it will be a good way to die
Our time is short, our chance is grim, but I will not give into fear
I can face death with an open heart, if I know that you are near

Sky

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”