Yes laugh. Then die of aids.

Radu
Emerald Rider

Post by Radu »

Well, 2 things came into my mind. This is poll is about :

I hate Xest, let him burn
I dont care really

shrug, do we need this?

2nd , Lothandar's anime in the sig is cool, however the crashing servers not very exact, ruining servers should be more appropiate :D
Togusa the Mentalist

Mailimber
Emerald Rider

Post by Mailimber »

Xest wrote:On the contrary, out of those 47, 4 were valid posts and Banana even removed them giving your anti-Xest votes a 4 vote advantage.

Why yawn at my comments Mailimbar, are you unable to justify your comments about my bias now?

Belisar is completely right and is an example of someone that would fill the "ideal mod" niche that people here seem to be after - everyone has to be treated equally, if I've said something out of place then I shouldn't receive a punishment anymore harsh than anyone else here has received - and that's simply editing out the comments.

If people want us to start implementing stricter rules and punishments for various things then that's fair enough, we can start discussion on that but it has to be done with notice so that people - including me, can abide by them.

as i said before matey i will stick to whatever solution the poll returns and i am quiet content to go out to the pub and have a few drinks and log on tomorrow and see how its going.

As for stricter rules and punishments, maybe a decent set of rules should be drawn up by the mods after this is all over, if you are still a mod then it will be up to you to help decide and enforce them. Either way after this post i will not be commenting on the poll or its outcome, or even in regard to you at all. I done my bit its up to the members of the forum to decide, and if people have a problem with me even being a mod then i wont be. I dont really mind tbh long as the people who use this forum are happy.

Cyas off to the pub to indulge in some RL.

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

New poll idea: Send Cyfr back to school or not

!

Cyfr
Emerald Rider

Post by Cyfr »

Thats why im taking maths.. so I can addup how many millions I have in the bank!

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

okies

i cant alter the poll to show names however i can go into the admin pannel and see who voted (and the banned one is quite surprising tbh)
so when the poll ends (which will be when i get home tomorrow btw 6pm GMT) ill post who posted what where so peeps know its fact :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

Ahem, excuse me?

Back to the (+1) shit plz.
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Mailimber wrote:as i said before matey i will stick to whatever solution the poll returns and i am quiet content to go out to the pub and have a few drinks and log on tomorrow and see how its going.

As for stricter rules and punishments, maybe a decent set of rules should be drawn up by the mods after this is all over, if you are still a mod then it will be up to you to help decide and enforce them. Either way after this post i will not be commenting on the poll or its outcome, or even in regard to you at all. I done my bit its up to the members of the forum to decide, and if people have a problem with me even being a mod then i wont be. I dont really mind tbh long as the people who use this forum are happy.

Cyas off to the pub to indulge in some RL.
You should lighten up...

Xest's panties just where a tad to deep in his ass. Happens now and then. Stop taking him so serious
finland:
holland:

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

Cyfr wrote:Thats why im taking maths.. so I can addup how many millions I have in the bank!
I'll help you:

Retired until further notice

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

[quote="Guinnessrules"]Is it ok if i call u a godess instead?? ]

only if i get my hamburger and budweiser
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”