Erm cough goodbye

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Gahn

Erm cough goodbye

Post by Gahn »

Well i thought about this for some time now and despite beeing very hard this is my Goodbye Hibernia thread :/
It's difficult to get togheter my thoughts and all i'd like to say to u lot about this experience (my 1st mmporg and real on line community), ofc my bad english and my attitude of keeping things short won't help here ^^
I was here till the very start of SI release oO so years passed.
Been here through all the ups and downs of Realm and Community, through happy and "sad" times (provided u can speak of sad times in a game lol) i got an endless list of peeps i would like to thank for all help and encouragment and simply chats i had from in all this time.
1st of all a big hugh and thx to my 1st guild (most long time gone peeps) Order of the Sacred Oak, it was like having a 2nd family really guys! I'd like to remember Hawke (always missed our leveling grind m8!! hope to catch ya sometimes somewhere), Jaret, Skippy, Path/Dardalion, Sowerby, Claimhteoir and all Oaks (surely missed some1).
Then Na Fianna Dragun, u guys are the best bunch of crazy and funny ppl i had pleasure to play with: an enormous thank u to Finche (without u m8 i would never get through TOA), Jamies, Sweeft and Maeloch for the best off hours RvR fun ever! Vinds and Botond for your gu jokes and always funny duoing, Jupiter!! (Pronto!?! u are a funny guy m8), Paul (hope i didn't bother ya too much with End ffs and Alch orders :D), Octagon/Dariah, Malimbar (ffs still slapping u for ending up in Mid m8), Deadweight and Tammuz (but i'll catch ya both), Zeena/Kath, Bebop!!!!!! (keep pb and dotting em!!!!) Lavinia, Seprano and Penlid for crazy mezzing, Cromcruaich (knew u few before gg but u are a top bloke m8), Caylan for duoing with me when us tanks got bored in NF and kicking my ass in DoW :D, and ex NFD Happlo (see above about off hours RvR) and Eden/Squid for asking me so much about Heros and then doing better than me 1 year later oO, altho i always kicked your ass in duels m8 :P
List will be endless with all peeps i want to thx for fun but i must leave a note for Aran (what can i say, realm wouldn't have been same without ya m8), most of peeps from Severance (Ilias, Haare, Pipster), Tuatha and Ascending.
And a final note for all the "other" peeps that made this game enjoyable aka mine arch-enemies :P
Mids
Belxavier well nothing really new m8, still missing MMG in hw from of, nuff said :D
Gustav see above ^^
Albs
Arethir tuff Pallie, but give me credit, i never ran from ya :o
Evita in my solo configuration gave ya some headaches eh? :D
Blitz, best and longest solo fight i had m8 (apart maybe with a pallie in Odin's once :P)

Well i think i kept it even too long tbh, i'll lurk around here for some time yet but really casual, my new home is Spinebreaker in WoW.
Keep the good things up folks! It's been a pleasure and i salute u all!!
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I think your mad swapping 1 mmorpg for another, quit playing games and be done with it imo ;)

Take care dude :cheers:
look, no hands!

Now retired

Gwom
Emerald Rider

Post by Gwom »

All the best to you Gahn.

Have fun in Wow and cu once Catacombs comes out :silly:

Nored
Emerald Rider

Post by Nored »

Have fun in WoW and most of all in RL mate :D
Nored, 50 Champ <Green Peacekeepers>

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Really sorry to see you go, youve done a top job heading up the NFD GG1. I'm hoping you will be back to the fold soon after getting sick of wow.

With Paul leaving gg1 as well that will just leave me and jupi who speak on voice :eek2:

All the best
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

ahhh balls, wtf am i gonna do my crap Robert De Niro impressions on now, sad to see you go m8, will miss the fun and the rants on vent plus ur use of the "mic"... all the best m8 hope WoW works out and gl in rl

Monk
Emerald Rider

Awwwww....

Post by Monk »

damn it, this is one post i'd never thought i'd see. known you longest ingame then most people probably, still remember Muire Tomb and mummy hags, and we wanted to make a "Mummy Hags Killers" Guild :P
Hopefully you'll come back after a while, WoW cant be as good as daoc :) but till then m8, have a good time

PS might try wow at some point, expect to be PLing me :P

/salute
~~~GM of Fallen Spirits - Prydwen~~~
Spetsnaz lvl50 Celt Valewalker 6l2 -Currently Main
Nicholai lvl 50 Elf Ranger 4l0
Moscow lvl 50 Shar Vampiir 3l8
Vanyia lvl 50 Celt Druid 3l2
Aequitas lvl 50 Shar Hero 2l0 - running old school epic!
Trident lvl 45 Elf Chanter 1l5

Sturgis Podmore
Emerald Rider

Post by Sturgis Podmore »

Good luck mate, I hope you choose to return one day :)

Hibernia Prydwen

Sturgis Podmore • Lvl 50 Druid • ML5 Perfecter

Albus Dumbledore • Lvl 50 Enchanter

Puppet
Emerald Rider

Post by Puppet »

bb Gahn; hope WoW serves you well . And perhaps one day you be back ;)
[Tuatha Dé Danann]
Puppethealer - Druid Barun ML10
Spinesprout - Ranger Emerald Ridere ML10
Pricklesprout - Nightshade Gilded Spear ML10
Spikesprout - Vampiir Thunderer ML10
Mushshroom - Animist Brehon ML10
Champtastic - Champion Grove Protector ML7
Scythles - Valewalker Raven Ardent ML10

E&E of Hibernia/Prydwen

Inquisitor Raal
Emerald Rider

Post by Inquisitor Raal »

gonna miss you on m8ty - hope you will consider coming bak once the novelty of wow has worn off :)
Caylan Raal
-The Inquisitor-
Retired from DAoC...Reforming in WAR!

Asunawa in AoC
-Assassin-

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”