Atlantis Tablet

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Cerm
Emerald Rider

Atlantis Tablet

Post by Cerm »

Hey there,

I need some help to do atlantis tablet, never done it myself so i dont know what to do or how many ppl u need. Can anyone help me to do this ??
Pryd/Hib:

Cerm 50 Bainshee rr3lx ML4

Mid/Glad:

Cermy 24 Skald

gene
Emerald Rider

Post by gene »

don't think you'll get much help here, people too greedy to give anything away mate. but if you want to know you need 3 people ( this is the way i do it ) fop bot (some in heal too) ml9 chanter and a suicide bot, suicide bot runs through and takes triton aggro then chanter+bot follow you and go to top of temple, bot rezzes suicide bot and then suicide bot keeps suiciding on the chests until he spawns, rez up, fop up, pull and voila! :)
Ame says:
as I was saying, bards are only really useful the first 10 seconds of the fight ;x

Adalyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Adalyn »

Can be done with 2...

Enchanter ML9, FoP Druid (50 Nurture, 20 reg, or 40 nurt 30 reg) can do it.

When going into the template place the enchanter pet on passive and send it into the triton zenes, while doing this run in with druid and enchanter. The triton zenes will then die.

Now set up camp before opening chests. Place your druid at the WEST (Must e the west or you will die by getting aggro) in the corner of the temple, place it right at the roof. This is where Guardian of Atlantis teather stops so you can spam heal all you want without getting aggro from the mob.

Now open chests with your enchanter, you will die each time opening a chest and then you will have to suicide on the Triton Acaeus mob when it spawns from the chest.

keep doing that untill the Guard of Atlantis mob spawns, once it spawns suicide on it. Now ress up and fully buff up pet and enchanter and do resist buffs. Hit ML9 on pet and send it into the mob with focus shield on and then pull back up atleast ½ way or you will get aggro from the arti mob. This stops you from getting any adds at all that she summons.

as you may of noticed if you have killed her before that she changes her resist type every so often. take of focus shield to save power if she says she is weak to thrust, energy, spirit, slash and rest in the fop with pet on passive and stay so it doesn't move around causing loss of sight on pet so you cannot heal.

Keep doing this till the mob is dead, it takes usually about 15 minutes in total once you get there from opening chests and killing.

Or

You can do it the easy way, 3 Animsts, Druid, set up how i said, once mob is spawns, shrooms 1.1k units away from her and then pull to shrooms, dies in seconds.

edit: I will not be on for awhile due to financial difficulties, but once i am sorted i will come help you do Atlantis Tablet when i return. For everyone else, don't bother pm'ing to do AT for you, it gets annoying when lots of pms every day.
Albion/Excalibur

Adalyn - Eagle Knight - ML10

<Synergy>

Hibernia/Prydwen

Fishyflaps - Grove Protector - Ml3

<Marsh Horde>

:treeee:

Enli
Emerald Rider

Post by Enli »

to get in ---> put a crystal titan next to the tritons :)
Enlighter 51 Raven voidie ml10 :immediate
Yamaica 51 Silver Yammin' ML10 :devlin:
Apco 51 Gilded Spearo ml10 :satyn2:
Hatake Kakashi 50 Sharingan :OohhoO:

Bro's Toons: TrJack BM BM/ml10
Bombos chanter ml10 conv
Fungucide ml10 conv
ImageImage

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”