1 week banned for saying die irl

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Yamisix
Emerald Rider

1 week banned for saying die irl

Post by Yamisix »

just for info im banned not for radar/any other 3d programs is just i said die irl to a NFD eld (dont remember name but im sorry) was just after use every mls on a fight when he added in a fight to leech rps. Is just this game can be horrible if pple report about those things cuz finally u will cant even say " ur firby is ugly".

Every1 than knows me knows i say that in not serious mode, anyways sorry to the dude than i said that.
Hibernia/Prydwen
<TDD>

Yamis --> cute luwi chantress
Jamuraa --> agro luwi ranjah
Citadel --> gimpmaster
some others 50s...

Albion/Excalibur
Yamisix --> cleric
Peloto --> necrofarmer

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Yamisix wrote:just for info im banned not for radar/any other 3d programs is just i said die irl to a NFD eld (dont remember name but im sorry) was just after use every mls on a fight when he added in a fight to leech rps. Is just this game can be horrible if pple report about those things cuz finally u will cant even say " ur firby is ugly".
Sounds awful, peeps reporting stuff like that ruins the friendly atmosphere of the game...
Mael, 50th ment.

Yamisix
Emerald Rider

Post by Yamisix »

i would have appologgised in game if i knew he was so offended anyways, i tell him now sorry.
Hibernia/Prydwen
<TDD>

Yamis --> cute luwi chantress
Jamuraa --> agro luwi ranjah
Citadel --> gimpmaster
some others 50s...

Albion/Excalibur
Yamisix --> cleric
Peloto --> necrofarmer

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Maeloch wrote:Sounds awful, peeps reporting stuff like that ruins the friendly atmosphere of the game...

Sorry if I sound like an old fuddy duddy, but how is "Die irl" creating a friendly atmosphere? IMHO saying things like that ruins the atmosphere far more than someone complaining about it.

The lesson to be learnt is that online, unless you know someone, you have to assume people will take things in the worst possible way, you won't be upset when they do then.

Fair play to Yamisix for coming and publicly apologising though, and for the record I do think a week ban is harsh if that is the first, and only offense :o

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

I think Maeloch was being his usual sarcastic self :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

yes I sense a hint of irony.

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Ooops sorry, too early for irony :(

I still stand by what I said though, 1 week is a little harsh for first / only offense :P

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Yamisix wrote:just for info im banned not for radar/any other 3d programs is just i said die irl to a NFD eld (dont remember name but im sorry) was just after use every mls on a fight when he added in a fight to leech rps. Is just this game can be horrible if pple report about those things cuz finally u will cant even say " ur firby is ugly".

Every1 than knows me knows i say that in not serious mode, anyways sorry to the dude than i said that.
Hopefully next time you will think twice before using that sort of language in game - job done in my opinion.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Maeloch wrote:Sounds awful, peeps reporting stuff like that ruins the friendly atmosphere of the game...
I second that :D
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

HappyG
Emerald Rider

Post by HappyG »

:zen:

PS: People act differently on different stuff. Although adders should be hang IRL, try to avoid mentioning RL stuff in the game :)
Hep, treated MMORPG addict, on the way to master his uni
Morana, one of a few Rangers, that did not Zerg. Retired for good.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”