Who do you miss from the "old days" ?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Heta wrote:I miss Eroa (hunter), Cushy(shaman) they were realy nice
No one else misses you though.
Cryn wrote:Also, many people from the original animist kinda sub-community-thing, like Finolin, Warky, Cuch (who I see still posts!), Aroac (Healywealy), Treeeebeard, Lavskagge.
Pfft, "original" :p

I'll be interested to see how many of the names we used to know come back for WAR, here's hoping it'll be most of them, well except Heta cos he's gay.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Xest wrote:No one else misses you though.
atleast somone misses me!
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Heta wrote:atleast somone misses me!
hug: ckick:
finland:
holland:

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

thats like sex to me :o
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

naic
Emerald Rider

Post by naic »

Heta wrote:I miss Eroa (hunter), Cushy(shaman) they were realy nice
That's a lie, we all know you miss the man, the legend, Icanhealu, since you were the one that liked him the most.

He sends his love and affection by the way (I'm sure he does at least).
?!

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

hahah!!! omg

thanks for that had completely forgot about him, thought at first wth is he talking about but then the light bulb came on..

my god he was stupid...
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Genedril
Emerald Rider

Post by Genedril »

Cryn wrote:I miss loads of people. All of the Iron Wolves, obviously, but also Hib/Pryd in general.

Recently, I must say I have wondered about some people in particular, including:

Rainbow & Tig
Hedind
Cuthalion (can't remember his main name)
Toxly
Lamberrt

Also, many people from the original animist kinda sub-community-thing, like Finolin, Warky, Cuch (who I see still posts!), Aroac (Healywealy), Treeeebeard, Lavskagge. A lot of fun times exploring all the various incarnations of shrooming with some of those guys, going right be to CF log groups, through SI Granidons (grandads!) groups then into all the TOA encounter brute forcing. Not to mention the classic Old Frontier keep trips and relic defenses.

So many people I miss. Just the old 50-man arti hunts (lagapult lava death anyone?) alone brings to mind loads of friends I wish I'd kept in touch with.

Hmmm, wish I kept in touch with Rain & Tig (wasn't Tig's original toon a chanter called Zippy?).
Original Gyneth.
Corwynn.
Satya & Forticus.

Never reallly had a sub community thing going as I was an anti-social ranger back in in OF (as opposed to plain old anti-social).
Those that can't lead follow.

Those that can lead should admit when they're lost.

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

Sat and Fort are still in touch with my brother (Greentree from the old BLS). He visits them IRL every now and then.

I wonder if any of us have grouped with each other in new games without realising.
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Jor
Emerald Rider

Post by Jor »

I miss a lot of people, sometimes it is harder not to think of them when I play on Limors now.

I don't think it's really fair to give a list, because I am sure I'll miss a lot (what a confusing thing... missing someone on a "miss"-list), but it's mostly the people I met when I moved to Hib/Pryd and that I met with my first lowbie toons (Jorub the Bard, Jorinde the Ranger) and then ofc the long time of playing my Druid Yorinde, my first ever lvl50 char, the first one to start ML and really get to a decent level...

The guys&girls from the Hibernian Devils Guild - they were the first where I really found a home... and then we merged with The Wild Hunt. I miss Cine, Bo and Ricey, Sol, Ovi, Endee, Milly and all the others, even Awod left EU servers two weeks ago, which I never thought would happen.

I miss Talissa and Finayu and the time where the three of us ventured into so many places I've never seen before.

The Fallen Spirits on Mid/Excal side and TDA gave me a home too - now that I am "back" on german servers it feels strange to me. O.o:?

The "easy going" and "everything is possible" spirit/feeling of Hib/Pryd was something special. At least for me.

Oh well.
I hum along and make things hum... on
WAR: Rydegh/Disciple of Khaine

RETIRED CHARS
AoC: Rydegh/DT, Joric/Demo
DAoC: Jorykia/Valk, Yorinde/Druid, Irah/Ani, Weda/Warden, Jorub/Bard&Friar, Rydegh/Ranger
D4O: Donk

Jor
Emerald Rider

Post by Jor »

Cryn wrote:I wonder if any of us have grouped with each other in new games without realising.
Hi Cryn ;)
I hope to see many people back in WAR - at least a lot of the "old" ones I know promised to at least try to meet there.

But it will never be the same.
I hum along and make things hum... on
WAR: Rydegh/Disciple of Khaine

RETIRED CHARS
AoC: Rydegh/DT, Joric/Demo
DAoC: Jorykia/Valk, Yorinde/Druid, Irah/Ani, Weda/Warden, Jorub/Bard&Friar, Rydegh/Ranger
D4O: Donk

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”