Ut oh.....!!!

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
domgoran
Emerald Rider

Ut oh.....!!!

Post by domgoran »

Hi guys and gals. Happy new year first off.

Now i dont really know where to start, but i was aware that my fellow guildies has disbanded DBM's but the alliance has also gone. Now with a little more time on my hands, i was hoping to get the DBM's player active once again just like the old dayzzzzz. < dreams of old days >

Anyway, with your help, this may be possible. Where would i go to apply for the DMS's to join an alliance? Would be really gratefull as it get a lil lonely bashing and zapping various mobs and now having a single sole to even read about when he/she has done summit a bit foolish or summit.....errrr, where was i?
Ah yes, please can anyone inform me who i need to pm in order for the DarkBlade Mercenaries to be part of ones Alliance.
Many thanks.
Dom
Domgoran 50bm Starchant 50 manachanter And many many many more.:-)

Blutark
Emerald Rider

Post by Blutark »

dom ..we havent all gone from pryd ..i still venture v occasionally ..but tbh we are on the US server ...good to see that you is alive and kicking ..hope that life is treating you well
talk soon
gm of Dark Blade Mercanaries blutark2:
im too cute to die ..too old to live

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

domgoran wrote:Hi guys and gals. Happy new year first off.

Now i dont really know where to start, but i was aware that my fellow guildies has disbanded DBM's but the alliance has also gone. Now with a little more time on my hands, i was hoping to get the DBM's player active once again just like the old dayzzzzz. < dreams of old days >

Anyway, with your help, this may be possible. Where would i go to apply for the DMS's to join an alliance? Would be really gratefull as it get a lil lonely bashing and zapping various mobs and now having a single sole to even read about when he/she has done summit a bit foolish or summit.....errrr, where was i?
Ah yes, please can anyone inform me who i need to pm in order for the DarkBlade Mercenaries to be part of ones Alliance.
Many thanks.
Dom
Domgoran 50bm Starchant 50 manachanter And many many many more.:-)
<pokes>

lo dom :)

hug:
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

chabio
Emerald Rider

Post by chabio »

Welcome back Domgoran.

The only Prydwen Alliance that is still going strong, is the Na Fianna Dragun alliance.
Look in the Roll of Honour on the Chronicles of Camelot site to check it out.
Although Eclipse is still going, it seems to have less than the Keepers of the Grove alliance, player wise.
Alternativerly, there are Excalibur Alliances you could join, that are still going strong, with the occasional Prydwen guild in their ranks.

Nice to see fresh ethusiasm, not tarred by Old Hat Syndrome. Best of luck with it. Whether you start in the shallow end or throw yourself in the deep end, I'm sure you will make a splash. :)
:ranger: Aiming to please..

Malik
Emerald Rider

Post by Malik »

O.o Hello Starchant! Remember playing with you quite a while ago on my chanter Trud also an old DBM member.
Malik/Trud
<Iron Wolves>

Currently playing:
WAR - Red Eye M: Saintly <Raven Host Elite>

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

DOM lol sup man, long time no see, gimme a few weeks and i'll see what i can do as to coming back and keeping you company :p
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Arcsalin wrote:DOM lol sup man, long time no see, gimme a few weeks and i'll see what i can do as to coming back and keeping you company :p
poke: you've been saying that for months! ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

domgoran
Emerald Rider

Post by domgoran »

Hiya all, nice to see you all still active and eager as ever. Certainly brought a smile to meh face thats for sure:-)

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Dom you arse, get on msn from time to time :P c ya around dude, i aint playing daoc anymore but gimme a yell on msn.
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Asterixxx wrote:Dom you arse, get on msn from time to time :P c ya around dude, i aint playing daoc anymore but gimme a yell on msn.
/agrees :)

hug:

being a paddyone isnt the same wihtout ya :(
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”