Goa grants double xp and coin

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Gahn

Goa grants double xp and coin

Post by Gahn »

Soooo double xp and coin in SI, Frontiers and BGs.
How many of ya:
Will roll maulers?
Gonna finish off a toon?
Coming back for this?
Doesn't care?
Wtf Gahn?

flame:
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

US had the same, and if GOA follows the US patch 1.87 will make it 150% xp and coins in SI and Classic areas and double in any PvP.

The Mauler class is rather OP imo, got a lvl 47 on a classic server and I can solo purps in Epic armour and rest is best Auru gear, could solo reds from lvl 5.

Havent looked to much at the Laby yet, so cant tell you anything about it.

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

I'm still playing DAoC on UK-cluster
I havn't bought the cow-expansion yet though
There doesn't seem to be anything in it which interests me enough to want to pay extra money for it
I PvE daily but not in PvP zones & I only really RvR about once a month at the most when I'm feeling particularly masochistic so the lab is a waste of space for me.
I've heard the next expansion which EA Mythic intend to release will inform us how esential Marsmen & Plutonians really are to the Arthurian legends.
:p
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

Labyrinth is okay, just concentrates the RvR for a while, which is what was needed i think. The Mythrian slot does provide some nice bonuses but nothing really OP, and you gotta be cl6 to use even the lamest one, with the the best stats one requiring CL10 to equip.

I found it odd that they made them 'soulbound' when equipped so you can't sell them on but they drop of lots of the mobs down there so pretty common on the CM's on Lancelot

DoubleXP thing was uber as well. We were levelling allsorts at leps and the xp was just rolling in. The US had it in classic for 2 months, then SI for 2 months, then turned down to 150% in Classic and SI for the forseeable.

All In All, a good expansion. The Labyrinth is a little laggy but it's a huge dungeon to explore and kill scummy albs in!!

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

will roll a mauler if i get a steady enough job that lasts more than 3 weeks so i can get back >.<
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

will roll a mauler if i get a steady enough job that lasts more than 3 weeks so i can get back >.<
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”