Naruto? :( Someone fill me in on this, need my fix! :( :( :(

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

flashback, some fighting, flashback, some fighting, recap... rinse and repeat

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

If you dont want to know where to get Naruto, you can't get them here.
Nor can you go to this page to find out how to not find the episodes that are not missing on the above page that you are not to visit.

Also, boxtorrents.com is down till tomorrow, but they dont have any of the naruto episodes anyway, so dont bother going there.
Anpu wrote:flashback, some fighting, flashback, some fighting, recap... rinse and repeat
Story flashbacks are very different when its something that you havent seen before. These flashbacks wouldnt be bad at all if they hadn't come at this time. The episode this tuesday will hopefully bring some fighting. PLEASE GIVE ME IMBA FIGHTING!

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

Korax wrote:The episode this tuesday will hopefully bring some fighting. PLEASE GIVE ME IMBA FIGHTING!
Actually I hope Sasuke will just bugger off to Orochimaru so they can get on with the story.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Anpu wrote:Actually I hope Sasuke will just bugger off to Orochimaru so they can get on with the story.

Don't spoiler it for poor tare ]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

willowywicca wrote:
Don't spoiler it for poor tare ]

u mean ur anime pron? : <

Sardine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sardine »

He means Eastenders.......crap wrong forum ;<
gone...

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

Nothing wrong with watching Naruto :| Despite all the long drawn out fighting and flashbacks I still like it alot and after this fight Part I of Naruto is almost over and we get to see how Kakashi got his sharingan in the transition between part 1 and part 2 :)
Sakura finally stops being an annoying whiner and getting some coolness points in the next part too :p And we get to see Temari more! <3
Ahh cant wait :|

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Anpu wrote:Nothing wrong with watching Naruto :| Despite all the long drawn out fighting and flashbacks I still like it alot and after this fight Part I of Naruto is almost over and we get to see how Kakashi got his sharingan in the transition between part 1 and part 2 :)
Sakura finally stops being an annoying whiner and getting some coolness points in the next part too :p And we get to see Temari more! <3
Ahh cant wait :|

Yeah nothing wrong with watching it, heck I watch it too and there's nothing wrong with me!!1! *cough*. Anyway :p it's not watching naruto that's the problem, it's that it's the first thing he watched but he won't watch anything else, that's what's wrong! Tare you need to watch a larger variety of anime! :<

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

Reed showed me a different anime once, was with a vampire in a red coat and a ridiculous hat, the queen wears the same type of hats :/ Kinda put me off tbh :< so blame reed, but gimme some different anime to watch then :p

Return to “Animé Theatre”