Thandruil aka Danny

A forum for anyhing not game related.
Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

Shocked and stunded,
all my Best.
/Hugs
I see a red door and I want it painted black. No colours anymore I want them to turn black
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Evulweebeastie wrote:Wow, I'm so shocked and sad to hear this. Just logged on here to see if anyone still uses the forum and saw this. He was a good man and always had fun with him. Grouped with him so many times in RvR and had loads of fun in his guild. Been in shock for the last 10 minutes thinking about all the times i've had in DAoC together. Hope your doing ok. Sorry its abit late. Xx
Thx for your nice words.
We're ok atm :)

x
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Kabane wrote:Shocked and stunded,
all my Best.
/Hugs
/hugs
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

so sorry to hear the news Satyn. Thand and you were amazing people to hang out with on daoc. Thand was a really helpful guy on tasks, equipment and that. We used to have such fun with stealther groups or duoing. Somehow he always used to stay alive longer than me! only just though ;)

Some of my best times were in Fallen spirits, was such a good guild with a proper community feel.

I can't think of much to say apart from i hope you and viggo are doing ok. I'll also pass the news to Goiby.

The gimped ranger- Bourkester (Brendan) x
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Goiby
Emerald Rider

Post by Goiby »

Hey Satyn.

Brendan broke the news to me a couple of days ago and its taken me a little while to get my head around, incredible considering I was never lucky enough to meet Danny.

I'm still very short of words but I just want to offer all my condolences to you, your son, and the rest of your family.

If you ever fancy a chat you can always get hold of me at james.hendrix.tait@gmail.com, and if you ever need a break get on a plane and myself and Bourkey will show you a good time :)

All my love Ellen

Hopefully speak to you soon

James (Goiby)
Goibniu - Level 50 Champion RR2L5 (Retirement)
Goibychanter Level 42 Chanter RR2L0 (Retirement)
Goibyshade - Level 24 Nightshade RR1L2 (Retirement)
Goibygimp - Level 35 Hero RR1L0 (Retirement)

:Goiby: ...it could be that the sun eats the planet, it could be that giant spaghetti monster from space decideds he wants to lay his eggs on the planet so he eats everything.
:Bourke:.....
:Bourke:...do you think he would let me ally with him and eat some people?!

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

hugs to bourkey and goiby xxx thx guys, might take you up on that offer one day.

Its been a year now, its still extremely hard but I have a little boy to think about so life goes on and i have to pull myself through it.
I've lived with my parents for a few months but i really needed my own place again, so been living on my own again since march.
I also found love again, Danny's best friend of all people. Doesnt make it easier tho. But thx to him i feel alive again.

hope everyone is ok

Ellen x
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

heacook17 wrote:
<snip>
Now this ****ing spambot really anoy me. Such a depressing/sad thread deserves more respect than this.

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

I agree. However, at this point it is probably just automatic bots, given that the forum software is old.

I think they post here because it has so many posts.
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Erce

Post by Erce »

Its sad, some of us come here just to see how old friends are doing. No spam bots welcome.
Erce..animist (retired)
Erehey..VW (retired)

druid in wow....(retired )

Erce

Post by Erce »

get off of my forum, spam bots! <cry>
Erce..animist (retired)
Erehey..VW (retired)

druid in wow....(retired )

Return to “Off Topic”