Official game cd keys

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
jenifer
Emerald Rider

Official game cd keys

Post by jenifer »

im not sure if this is the right place so if it is not then please please mods dont be mad at me and put it in the right place.

I really want to find a website where i can buy ORIGINAL cd keys for games by vcredit card. Ofcourse it has to be reliable and a safe payment site. So if anyone has any ideas where i hsould point my browser please do not hesitate to post...

thank you all so much and i hope this thread hasnt caused any inconvenience or 'flame' anger.

wuv u :kesxex:
hib pryd
50 hero
50 ns
alb excal
50 scout :satyn2:
cam
50 cleric
50 infi

:kesxex:

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

i got on of my cata cd keys from DL gamers ,, they also send you a link to download the game if you dont have it , cant remember the url but it is on the official daoc europe homepage , under the " buy now " option , you get your cd key right away , ( sooner than posting anyway ) and if you have the files already , update your subscription section , wait up to 30 mins and off you go.
dunno about earlier versions if thats what you are after , but take a look , they have mucho software and it is all above board :)
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Erce

Post by Erce »

what about a US version <grin>
Erce..animist (retired)
Erehey..VW (retired)

druid in wow....(retired )

Lasaeonn

Post by Lasaeonn »

The ORIGINAL game does not need a CD key to create a new account (Clasic and SI enabled) follow the instructions found http://camelot-europe.goa.com/en/popup_decouvrez.htm and it is free.
Lasaeonn Blackstaff the Enchanter GM DarkBlade Mercenaries
Lasander the Bard with no style
Playing also on Gahreis (US Co-Op Server) and in DR Beta

jenifer
Emerald Rider

Post by jenifer »

well i was looking more for a website along the lines of official legal cd keys that i can use to play games online such as call of duty etc ??

i live in egypt so ordering the game off the net isnt really a reliable option. Secondly most games here are ... shhh... pirated. So the option of playing online is hmm out of the window.

so if anyone has any suggestions other than moving back to the uk then please tell me :D

thank you for your replies though :kesxex:

:satyn2:
hib pryd
50 hero
50 ns
alb excal
cam
50 cleric
50 infi

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Ahh, I think most people assumed that you wanted daoc keys :).

http://www.dlgamer.com seems to be legit. goa used them last year, but they seem to only do MMORPGs.
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

jenifer wrote:well i was looking more for a website along the lines of official legal cd keys that i can use to play games online such as call of duty etc ??

i live in egypt so ordering the game off the net isnt really a reliable option. Secondly most games here are ... shhh... pirated. So the option of playing online is hmm out of the window.
:
as the keys cost almost as much as the actual game imo you should just order the full game (cracks arent always reliable just cos you got the s/n anywa...OR SO IVE HEARD!!! :D)

Call of Duty rocks btw :)

/Ankh

Hatsepsut
Emerald Rider

Post by Hatsepsut »

Also check http://www.gamersloot.net
I ordered my cats key from there, fast and reliable imo.

jenifer
Emerald Rider

Post by jenifer »

so there isnt anything for all games.... like there is no website for al lgames cd keys ?

i rly wanna play CoD online as im bored of it single player and omg i pwn all lan :p :kesxex:
hib pryd
50 hero
50 ns
alb excal
cam
50 cleric
50 infi

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

jenifer wrote:so there isnt anything for all games.... like there is no website for al lgames cd keys ?

i rly wanna play CoD online as im bored of it single player and omg i pwn all lan :p :kesxex:
...Imo just order the CoD+Exp pack..its worth the money :)

/Ankh

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”