Looking for guild within the artisan alliance

Public forum for visitors to the Artisan Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

elchewy
Emerald Rider

Looking for guild within the artisan alliance

Post by elchewy »

Greetings,

Now Fallen legion has moved/merged to the Legendary Gatekeepers which is not in this alliance, I'm left looking for a guild within the artisan alliance.

If any guild has a place for me , can I please have an invite because I like this alliance way too much to leave it.

Thanks in advance,
Elchewy
lvl 50 warden

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

sorry to hear that, took me by suprise as well.

Expect all the other guilds here would be more then happy to take you in.

If you want to join the artisans your more then welcome but remember we are a roleplay guild so not sure if that would suit you. <grin>
How deep you roleplay is up to you, have a look on http://www.tavernsofcamelot.com if interested and let us know.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

chabio
Emerald Rider

Post by chabio »

Well, You have shown to be a very likeable person and the Keepers of the Grove would welcome one such as you. We are friendly and only Roleplay occassionally, but some of us are quite unusual to say the least.

Unforgiven are quite decent too, although they rarely Roleplay and are very unusual :). I suggest trying one guild at a time until you decide which to stay in. Maybe the Keepers of the sacred nut would welcome you too, because they need a numbers boost.

Whatever you decide, as long as you are in the alliance, we all benefit. :)
:ranger: Aiming to please..

elchewy
Emerald Rider

Post by elchewy »

Thnx guys...ghug:

Thnx for link Aran...love the site already :)
But I'm not that good at roleplaying since I never really done it before, guess I'll grow into it as I get more and more into character :)

Not yet made my mind up who to join but will surely post decision here or give a pm when online :)

kisses:

Durrell Saethwr
Emerald Rider

Post by Durrell Saethwr »

Hi Chewy

I am back on DAOC and stillin Na Suinn Catha ( well i am the only member i think lol)

you are always welcome here

Durrell Saethwr RR8L4 Melee Ranger

elchewy
Emerald Rider

Post by elchewy »

<hugs Durrell>

What happened m8 ?? guild seemed to have bled dry :'(
Was the only member online for quiet a while. Same as you're now it seems.

Durrell Saethwr
Emerald Rider

Post by Durrell Saethwr »

Well guild has always been dry m8 just me not wanting to let go of one of the oldest guilds on the server.

May have to re think that and move guild myself and keep a char within NA Suinn for the name
Durrell Saethwr
Melee Ranger
NA Suin Catha

chabio
Emerald Rider

Post by chabio »

Aye, I can understand not wanting to give up on a guild, thats been there since the beginning. I too would hate to see the Keepers of the Grove dissapear and have had many a worry when suviving as a guild was going badly.
Speak to Aran of the Artisans. Maybe he may let you join our Alliance, so then you could keep the guild going, but have a friendly alliance to hunt with. Wouldnt do any harm to enquire.
:ranger: Aiming to please..

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Hehe, they got invited in yesterday <grin>
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Return to “Artisan Alliance”