KotG Scroll hunt

Keepers of the Grove Public Forum

Moderators: Belisar, Landra, Kesxex

Kesxex

KotG Scroll hunt

Post by Kesxex »

Scroll hunt in Kithara's Sanctuary

Eventual hunt for Phoebus Harp artifact if we have the numbers and classes.
"If you are not living on the edge, you occupy too much space!"

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

Prolly worth making clear (for those who have not worked out the diary yet) that this is scheduled for Wednesday 10th Aug 7pm.

I would come and support but have already been asked to help some IW peeps through ML5 pre-steps. So two visits to that dungeon for me in two days.

If we finish fast and you are still there I will try to bring a toon to support (knowing your classes I suspect pbae would be best).

If there are specific scrolls you need let me know as I have a few and with no work this week I may well have some time to farm them.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

chabio
Emerald Rider

Post by chabio »

Cheers Bel..

I will take Hemp along and maybe log Bran nearby for emergency Rezz, not that we should need it :amedor:
:ranger: Aiming to please..

chabio
Emerald Rider

Post by chabio »

Well, it's a start....
We didnt get as many Keepers there as I had hoped, but we still had over a full group. The actual scroll farming went well. Although the sea did not give up too many of its treasures, the hunt helped us as a group, to work together and achieve some good battles against greater odds.
Unfortunaterly, the attempt on the Harp didnt go too well, as we fell at the first hurdle.There were a few reasons we didnt manage it, the main being we hadnt taken down enough of the naxos beforehand and the unlucky incident of repops, just as we had pulled the named.
Given that time was short, we didnt try it again, but I am sure we would have suceeded. More Keeper hunts imo... it was fun. :rambo:
:ranger: Aiming to please..

Return to “Keepers of the Grove”